Menu
A British man beaten up after trying to rape a Chinese girl in Beijing
Aug 28, 2012 02:13
GUEST15249 Assumptions are a dangerous thing.
Sep 18, 2012 02:55
GUEST37156 If he did actually assault this girl then, he should have been kicked in the head not the stomach. What concerns me is that this video did not start until the men showed up. It did not show what happened when he first met this girl. A lot of assumptions have been made here. She could have stole his money and was trying to get it back. Foreigners are always targets in China. This could have easily been a setup.
Sep 18, 2012 03:07
GUEST37156 Sunnydream. You are a person who cannot think logically.You only see what you want to believe.
Sep 19, 2012 01:40
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST37156

Sunnydream. You are a person who cannot think logically.You only see what you want to believe.

You can say whatever you like. This bastard was just deported quickly after the incident. His name was never revealed and the police refused to give details of his repatriation. How pathetic it is!

http://www.globaltimes.cn/NEWS/tabid/99/ID/711985/Briton-accused-of-indecency-deported.aspx
Last edited by SUNNYDREAM: Sep 19, 2012 01:40
Sep 25, 2012 08:21
  • WANHU
I have received these emails both in TCG as well as my hotmail, hundreds of them. Another one is about someone leaves behind millions of USD to be given 30% share. Someone who has the ability to search people's emails but doesn't know how to find welfare organisations.
Wan
Sep 25, 2012 21:42
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

I have received these emails both in TCG as well as my hotmail, hundreds of them. Another one is about someone leaves behind millions of USD to be given 30% share. Someone who has the ability to search people's emails but doesn't know how to find welfare organisations.
Wan

Dear Wan,

We have deleted Blessing's Account. Here we remind our members that they should be careful with these spams.

Wan, we have noticed that you show your hotmail address on your member page. We suggest you set your email address "not available to anyone" so that you might not be bothered by those people.

Community Moderators
Oct 9, 2012 14:33
  • WANHU
Dear Christine
I understand the implication(s) and consequences that I may face by showing my email address, anyhow it's a general email and not my private or personal email. Sometimes it's hard for me not to show because there are more genuine new friends who wish to contact me than those spams. I appreciate your concern and I sincerely thank you for your kindness. If needs be, I shall hide it. TQ
Wan
Oct 9, 2012 22:20
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Dear Wan,

You are welcome. We just want to ensure that our members won't be cheated by those scammers. Enjoy your stay here!

Community Moderators
Mar 31, 2017 09:42
GUEST31147 So did we ever find out what happened to him?
Page 6 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A British man beaten up after trying to rape a Chinese girl in Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code