Menu
Types of fish
Aug 2, 2012 05:39
  • WANHU
I think same modus operandi as Makro. Later it closed down.
Wan
Aug 5, 2012 01:33
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

I think same modus operandi as Makro. Later it closed down.
Wan

I frequently go to Ren Ren Le (a supermarket) to buy things. I have a member card. Sometimes, I get little discount. But I have accumulated nearly 7000 scores inside my card. According to their policy, I can get a voucher which equals to CNY 50.
Aug 7, 2012 03:36
  • WANHU
I have been to Ren Ren Le in Bao'an.
Wan
Aug 8, 2012 01:33
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

I have been to Ren Ren Le in Bao'an.<br />
Wan

So what do you think of Ren Ren Le? There are three Ren Ren Le supermarkets near my apartment. I have been used to go to two of them. One Ren Ren Le is really a mess. It is difficult for you to find what you want. I do not understand why they can't put everything in order.

Here we have Walmart, Vanguard and Ren Ren Le. In the past, there is another brand called Hao You Duo. But it is acquired by Walmart. Xian has more and more Walmarts.
Last edited by LONELYJOURNEY: Aug 8, 2012 01:41
Aug 8, 2012 20:11
  • WANHU
Shenzhen only has one Walmart in Feng Huang Lu, Luohu. In Malaysia we don't have Walmart. We have local supermarkets as well as foreign-owned supermarkets such as Tesco, Carrefour, Sogo, Parkson, etc. Sometimes local hypermarket is cheaper. In my hometown we don't have foreign-owned supermarkets. It's just a small town. Near my house (in my hometown) we have about 4 supermarkets (including one hypermarket).
Wan
Aug 12, 2012 04:10
Last weekend, I tried to buy tentacles of squid at Ren Ren Le market but I was told that the squid was sold as a whole. So I gave it up. Ren Ren Le just has very little seafood.
Sep 8, 2012 06:44
  • WANHU
Usually the heads of squids (or cuttlefish) are not sold separately.
Wan
Page 7 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Types of fish
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code