Menu
Anyone has enjoyed the famous massage in Dongguan?
May 19, 2012 00:52
guest65123 I wonna know if anyone has enjoyed the famous Chinese massage in Dongguan? I live in this city, there are some spas which give you an extra if you are more than 5 persons, so everyone share the price and it is cheaper. Apro 400 RMB for 2 hours.

However, there are plentiful of prostitution in these spas, try to avoid them if you are not looking for it.

Men, anyone is interested to go together? liu.spain @ gmail.com
May 19, 2012 02:11
  • WANHU
Very interesting indeed. What kind of massage they provide for RMB400/2hrs? I used to bring my Malaysian friends to Academy of Blind Massage in Dongmen, SZ, with coupons it was RMB27/hr or probably RMB37 including tips, tea/coffee and fruits.
Wan
May 20, 2012 01:38
  • SUNNYDREAM
Wan, some extra service is added if it costs too much in the spa. You know what I mean.

Blind massage is good. I tried it last year when my neck ached. It cost me CNY15 per hour. No tea or coffee but their service was nice. I couldn't turn around before I took the blind massage. After I went their twice, my neck didn't ache and I could turn around freely.
May 20, 2012 08:37
  • WANHU
I have heard of the infamous massage, Sunnydream, but that should be paid extra and not in the package price, probably. 15 Yuan for whole body massage or just your neck?
Wan
May 21, 2012 01:22
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

I have heard of the infamous massage, Sunnydream, but that should be paid extra and not in the package price, probably. 15 Yuan for whole body massage or just your neck?
Wan

Just for my neck. But the blind massage did it carefully. It felt painful when he massaged my neck. Anyway, she did a good job.
May 21, 2012 03:32
  • WANHU
I'm quite familiar with Laojie area in SZ, and formally the Academy of Blind Massage is one of my favourite places for massage and I even introduced to some of my friends, but now some of the masseuses are scrambling for tips and become quite unhealthy. At one time my friends paid the tips of RMB100 to be distributed each RMB10 but they never did and later asked other patients to pay the tips.

Now I don't recommend to my friends anymore, and if I need the massage, I would go and buy the coupons, have massage for 1 or 2 hours, have tea and fruits, and leave. If I have time, will take bus to Feng Huang Lu to buy red date yogurt at Walmart.

Wan
May 22, 2012 02:56
  • SUNNYDREAM
Wan,

I really hate people who ask for tips. Customers give tips to them because of their good service. How dare they ask for tips directly?

May 22, 2012 04:17
  • WANHU
That's the point. Anyway I love red date yogurt, maybe because it's unavailable in my country.
Wan
May 22, 2012 22:18
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

That's the point. Anyway I love red date yogurt, maybe because it's unavailable in my country.
Wan

Actually you can try to make it on your own. Here is a recipe.

What you need: 500 grams fresh milk, 100 grams yoghurt, 80 grams white sugar and 70 grams red dates.

1.clean and wash red dates, get rid of their cores.
2.put fresh milk and red dates in a blender to blend milk and red dates.
3.pour the mixture of milk and red dates into a boiler, add white sugar and bring it to its boil.
4.Wait for a while until the mixture cools down and then mix it with yoghurt very well.
5.keep red dates yoghurt under refrigeration for 6 to 8 hours and then enjoy it.
May 23, 2012 08:58
  • WANHU
Thank you very much Sunnydream, I will try this Saturday, but perhaps with less sugar.
Wan
May 24, 2012 01:12
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Thank you very much Sunnydream, I will try this Saturday, but perhaps with less sugar.
Wan

You are welcome. I am waiting for your good news. It might be not as delicious as that you bought in the supermarket. The red date yoghurt sold in the market must contain some food additives, which makes it taste better. But the one you make on your own is natural and healthy.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Anyone has enjoyed the famous massage in Dongguan?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code