Menu
Prostitutes talk to each other and laugh as usual in prison
Jul 18, 2012 11:22
  • WANHU
You also can apply for Malaysian Visa direct from its four Consulate General of Malaysia's office in Beijing, Shanghai, Kunming and Guangzhou. It costs only RMB80.
Wan
Jul 18, 2012 11:28
  • WANHU
Dear Sunnydream, if you wish to visit, not in August because 2 persons from Tianjin will be visiting. Besides Redang Island, 2 nights they will be staying in my house. Redang Island is said to be the 10 most beautiful islands in the world.
Wan
Jul 19, 2012 01:38
  • SUNNYDREAM
Thank you, Wan. This year, I guess that I have no time to visit Malaysia. I am a bit busy with my job. More importantly, I haven't accummulated enough money for a outbound trip.
Jul 20, 2012 21:22
  • WANHU
I don't know which Province you are staying, but from GZ/SZ or Xianggang is not that expensive. Under promo offer, return tickets are less than RMB1000 and normal tickets are usually RMB1800-RMB2500.
Wan
Jul 21, 2012 20:37
  • NOBODY
To be honest, when i was reading the 3. page i totally forgot what was the original post...
I m really not one who complains when there are 3-4 post off topic, but it would be nice if you could have your conversation in private.
I think that it is just a job as any other. Prostitution is actually a legal job in Germany (you need to pay tax on your income)
If some people choose to do so, why not? As WANHU and GUEST already said "Where is the line?" If people think about it, most/all women (and some man) do this almost every day. When you get married and the wife stays at home (or the man) she gets food, shelter and money for cleaning and sex (of course it depends on each family what they do) Or with many young couples, the boy gives something and she kisses him (...)
Jul 22, 2012 04:19
  • WANHU
Very well said Nobody. To me there's no harm in digressing from the main topic, and moderator(s) will delete if it has become quite unbecoming or improper. I'm just responding to some responses.
Wan
Jul 22, 2012 04:24
  • SUNNYDREAM
Thanks for reminding me, Nobody.

Back to the topic. Prostitution is not a legal job in China. Many Chinese people think prostitutes are dirty girls and have no dignity. However, they are needed for some men.

Jul 24, 2012 21:50
  • WANHU
There are also male prostitutes, dear Sunnydream.
Wan
Jul 24, 2012 22:24
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

There are also male prostitutes, dear Sunnydream.
Wan

This may not into heads of the most Chinese. Anyway, the classical theory of supply and demand.
Jul 25, 2012 22:15
  • NOBODY
yep supply and demand, i can't say anything more but i actually heard that the government workers are the best customers?
Page 5 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Prostitutes talk to each other and laugh as usual in prison
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code