Menu
Prostitutes talk to each other and laugh as usual in prison
Jul 9, 2012 02:22
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

in Malaysia is not like in China, here we have no restrictions on number of kids one family should have. I am number nine from a family of ten siblings, and I have 27 nephews and 12 nieces.
Wan

27 nephews and 12 nieces? Jesus Christ! May I know why people give birth to many kids in Malaysia? They never worry that they won't support all of them?

To me, a kid is enough no matter it's a boy or a girl. I can not afford to raise more than one child.
Jul 9, 2012 03:43
  • LAUGH
27 nephews and 12 nieces, that is a real big family!! Every kid has many brothers and sisters so that they will never fell lonely.
For me, I want to have one kid only even when there is no birth control policy. A family with two kids is acceptable if I can afford.
Jul 10, 2012 12:49
  • WANHU
Dear Sunnydream and Laugh, we have different set of governments. Maybe the population in China is too large to cope although it has many natural resources. In Malaysia we have only 26 million people, we have free education (primary and secondary) while tertiary education, the government subsidises almost 90% of the tuition fees in public universities and colleges. For healthcare, for government clinics and hospitals, the6 are free for government employees and their immediate families but for non-government employees they need to pay pay 2 Yuan (RM1) for consultations and medicines.
Wan
Jul 10, 2012 21:45
  • SUNNYDREAM
Wan,

It's not an easy job for China to deal with its 1.3 billion people. But I still believe that there are more things they can do compared with your country.
Jul 10, 2012 23:07
  • ENID
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

for non-government employees they need to pay pay 2 Yuan (RM1) for consultations and medicines.
Wan

Sounds like people are almost free from medical treatment. That is a dream for Chinese now. I have to say, Chinese have the most pressure for living on the earth.
Jul 11, 2012 13:50
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNYDREAM

Wan,

It's not an easy job for China to deal with its 1.3 billion people. But I still believe that there are more things they can do compared with your country.

Our former Prime minister hoped that by 2020 Malaysia should have 70 million population, and it's another eight more years to go, and we have only merely 26 million population. China is one of the 5 superpowers in the UN Security Council while Malaysia is just a small country, dear Sunnydream. Even some people do not know that we exist on earth if they don;t study geography. Through parliamentary democracy, we choose our government for every five years, and opposition is strong to assure the government toes the line.
Wan
Jul 11, 2012 14:10
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by ENID

Sounds like people are almost free from medical treatment. That is a dream for Chinese now. I have to say, Chinese have the most pressure for living on the earth.

I understand Enid, I have been to china many times and medical fees are very high. Even food and accommodation are exorbitantly high in China. In Malaysia, in the suburb of Kuala Lumpur, like Jinjang North, we still find cheaper accommodation, 2-room low cost terrace house at RMB900 or RM450 per month. For poor people here they need to register themselves at the Welfare Department and get a card, where they will get free medical treatments. But of course there are still rooms for improvements.
Wan
Jul 15, 2012 02:57
  • SUNNYDREAM
Wan,

Malaysia is not a small country though it is small compared with China. If possible, I'd like to visit your country. Would you receive me at your home?
Jul 17, 2012 02:30
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNYDREAM

Wan,

Malaysia is not a small country though it is small compared with China. If possible, I'd like to visit your country. Would you receive me at your home?

You're welcome to Malaysia and can stay with my family if you don't mind staying with boxes and books in the house. AirAsia sometimes offers cheaper flight tickets. You may check online at www.airasia.com where in China besides Xianggang and Aumen, the flights are available from Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Guilin, Hangzhou, Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Nanning and Haikou.
Wan
Jul 17, 2012 22:04
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU View Post

You're welcome to Malaysia and can stay with my family if you don't mind staying with boxes and books in the house. AirAsia sometimes offers cheaper flight tickets. You may check online at www.airasia.com where in China besides Xianggang and Aumen, the flights are available from Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Guilin, Hangzhou, Beijing, Chengdu...

Thanks for your hospitality and useful information. If possbile, I do want to go abroad to see new things and communicate with new people.
Page 4 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Prostitutes talk to each other and laugh as usual in prison
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code