Menu
What do you do to kill time while traveling?
Jun 12, 2012 02:41
  • WANHU
Sometimes my Chinese friends would request to correct their English pronunciation, and that can't be done by typing.
Wan
Jun 12, 2012 12:28
  • MARK_81
I read a book lol yes boring I know but it does pass the time
maybe listen to some good music or do some writing on my own works!

no travelling for me right now though-- I really hurt my right leg recently so i'm at home watching the soccer euro cup. working from home too! gotta take it easy for a few weeks I'll travel some more by the end of the year though- back to china!
Jun 13, 2012 02:57
  • RAINDROP
headphone belongs to teenagers in my eyes. I will feel awkward if I use it while walking on the street. When I chat with friends on QQ, in most cases, I type but occasionally talk through public microphone. I used to listening with earphone in college.

Hi Mark, I am sorry to hear that your leg was hurt. Take care of it and enjoy soccer euro cup!
Jun 14, 2012 12:34
  • WANHU
I never use headphone in public.
Wan
Jun 15, 2012 10:55
  • MARK_81
thanks raindrop! yes i'm doing ok much better now.

yes headphones in public is not a good look! when I was a teen sure
but now no way lol
Jun 15, 2012 18:12
  • WANHU
In-flight service, besides food and drinks, the aircraft provides movies, radio, in-flight bulletin, which we can use to kill time. We will be supplied with headphones too. Using ground transport sometimes I may have motion sickness but never by air. But then travelling by air at times is quite expensive.
Wan
Jun 17, 2012 22:08
Wan,

Haven't seen you for several days. I have been busy recently.

Long Distance buses also provide movies too. There is usually a TV hung up above the driver. I have to say that the movies are out of date. Thus, I have to read books or listen to music to kill time on the bus.
Jun 17, 2012 23:05
  • WANHU
Sometimes it's interesting to watch a rerun, dear Lonely. If I don't have anything to do, once in a while, I'd watch Stephen Chow movie(s) over youtube. As usual, broadband in Malaysia can't really support youtube streaming.
Wan
Jun 18, 2012 00:05
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

Wan,

Haven't seen you for several days. I have been busy recently.

Long Distance buses also provide movies too. There is usually a TV hung up above the driver. I have to say that the movies are out of date. Thus, I have to read books or listen to music to kill time on the bus.

I was quite busy too, Lonely but not as busy as you. I'm just preparing something for my visit to Xianggang on 6/30 then probably visit SZ and GZ.
Wan
Jun 19, 2012 01:41
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARK_81

I read a book lol yes boring I know but it does pass the time
maybe listen to some good music or do some writing on my own works!

Hi Mark, reading books on the train is not possible for me, there is too much noise! and it may be dark at night. I need to be 100% focus if doing work, so it is impossible too! lol
Page 3 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you do to kill time while traveling?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code