Menu
What do you do to kill time while traveling?
Jun 6, 2012 11:18
  • WANHU
Lonely, I worry about her eardrums.
Wan
Jun 6, 2012 21:58
  • RAINDROP
Yes, the loud music may cause her hearing damage. I used to do the same when I was in college, but now I prefer to listen to public music with my radio and pc, both in the morning and evening. But I will never let the music be noisy in public places.

BTW, I have done experience that I wonder if Wanhu fell the same? I will fell sick if I look outside on the trains or buses, especially when there are a row of trees aligned with the edge of the road. I am not sure if this is motion sickness.
Jun 7, 2012 09:23
  • WANHU
It's part of motion sickness, Raindrop. Usually when I felt this, I would look straight ahead.
Wan
Jun 8, 2012 01:58
  • RAINDROP
Thanks Wanhu, I will try next time. It is great if I can get over it without taking anti-carsickness pills.
About a month ago, I had trouble to finish watching 3D movies at the theater. It made me dizzy for 3 days. So, it is better for me to sleep while traveling by car/bus.
Jun 8, 2012 02:07
  • WANHU
That's why I usually travel at night when going back to my hometown. Nothing to see and I won't get ca(r bus) sickness. If I board the bus at 10pm usually will arrive in my hometown around 5am.
Wan
Jun 9, 2012 22:10
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Lonely, I worry about her eardrums.
Wan

It seems that this has become a trend. In subway, bus or even on the street, young people wear earphones to listen to music or watch something on their cellphones.

Actually, I wear earphone when I am on my way to my company by bus or on foot. It's a bit boring to spend half an hour on the public bus.
Jun 10, 2012 01:05
  • WANHU
Actually simple headphone is better than earphone because earphone you need to insert the earpiece inside your ear.
Wan
Jun 10, 2012 21:34
Quote:

Actually simple headphone is better than earphone because earphone you need to insert the earpiece inside your ear.
Wan

My friend sent me a headphone as a gift. But I haven't been used to wear it. You know, it's suffering to wear a headphone in summer. After 30-40 minutes, I am going to sweat.
Jun 11, 2012 03:22
  • WANHU
I seldom use headphone. Occasionally I use headphone when I chat with some friends over Skype.
Wan
Jun 11, 2012 20:54
Quote:

I seldom use headphone. Occasionally I use headphone when I chat with some friends over Skype.
Wan

When I chat with my friends with QQ, I do not use headphone or earphone. It's a bit noisy in my room. But I still prefer to type words to chat.
Page 2 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you do to kill time while traveling?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code