Menu
What kind of spoons do you prefer?
Jun 15, 2012 03:09
  • ENID
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

I think it's an individual taste. Probably if everyone wears white, life looks dull.
Wan

I never try to wear white for a long time, because it makes me look fat! But I I have came round to the idea now. Me in black looks fat too.

If everyone wears white, it is terrible!!!
Jun 15, 2012 03:23
  • WANHU
Some novice monks in Thailand wear white I think. Do you have monks in China? I have seen some but they wear orange or brown robes.
Wan
Jun 20, 2012 22:18
Quote:

Some novice monks in Thailand wear white I think. Do you have monks in China? I have seen some but they wear orange or brown robes.
Wan

Of course, we have monks at temples in China. You are right. They usually wear orange or brown robes.
Jun 21, 2012 03:40
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by ENID

If everyone wears white, it is terrible!!!

During my primary and early secondary school days, all boys wore white, but it was not terrible, haha.
Wan
Jun 24, 2012 03:13
Quote:

During my primary and early secondary school days, all boys wore white, but it was not terrible, haha.
Wan

It's school uniform, right? I just had my school uniforms at primary and junior middle school.
Jun 24, 2012 22:34
  • WANHU
Someone from China comes to visit Malaysia, alone and and she's only 19. Although she wants to stay on her own but I told her mom we'd take care of her. As I will be going to Shenzhen on June 30, and she will be departing (also to Shenzhen) a week later, I bought her two sets of small stainless steel spoons with individual case (like something for eating ice cream) and a few other items as memento.
Wan
Jun 27, 2012 23:15
Wan, you are so kind.

Last night, I bought Tupperware (a set of lunch-box) at a shopping mall. It cost me CNY 170. Too expensive.
Jul 3, 2012 18:35
  • WANHU
Lonely, Tupperware is a good brand.
Wan
Jul 3, 2012 22:30
Quote:

Lonely, Tupperware is a good brand.
Wan

Yes, it is a good brand but very expensive. I bought it for my sister. She has too bring lunch and heat it at her company. It is a present and I hope that she will like it.
Jul 4, 2012 13:40
  • WANHU
Well you should look at the prices of other kitchenware products such as SEB, Renaware, etc. The quality compensates its high prices.
Wan
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What kind of spoons do you prefer?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code