Menu
What kind of spoons do you prefer?
Jul 4, 2012 21:13
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Well you should look at the prices of other kitchenware products such as SEB, Renaware, etc. The quality compensates its high prices.
Wan

Are they more expensive than tupperware? Never heard of them. Tupperware is very famous in the US. Unfortunately, the products I bought are made in China. I am not sure its quality is as good as that in the US.
Jul 7, 2012 21:17
  • MARRIE
I prefer to eat using China table wear. It's arts, enjoyable and increases appetite.

Jul 8, 2012 10:39
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

Are they more expensive than tupperware? Never heard of them. Tupperware is very famous in the US. Unfortunately, the products I bought are made in China. I am not sure its quality is as good as that in the US.

They are also available from Australian factories. In fact I bought the RenaWare set made in Australia. SEB is made in France, famous for its stainless steel products.
Wan
Jul 8, 2012 10:42
  • WANHU
Bone China is very expensive. I saw one pair of chopsticks on sale in Nanjing Lu, SH made from ivory. I wonder if ordinary people could afford to buy.
Wan
Jul 9, 2012 22:48
Quote:

They are also available from Australian factories. In fact I bought the RenaWare set made in Australia. SEB is made in France, famous for its stainless steel products.
Wan

Are they more expensive than Tupperware? My tupperware is made in China. I doubt if it is as good as 'made in US'.

Quote:

Bone China is very expensive. I saw one pair of chopsticks on sale in Nanjing Lu, SH made from ivory. I wonder if ordinary people could afford to buy.
Wan

Wan, ivory chopsticks are not used to eat. It is a precious gift.
Jul 10, 2012 21:35
  • WANHU
8-litre pressure cooker SEB brand costs about RMB1600.
Wan
Jul 24, 2012 03:24
Quote:

8-litre pressure cooker SEB brand costs about RMB1600.
Wan

Too expensive. SEB has purchased Supor (A Chinese maker who specializes in cooker). Supor's products are much cheaper. My Supor induction cooker and pressure cooker just cost me less than RMB 500. I have been used them for nearly two years.

Here is another brand Midea. It also makes cooker and the prices are cheaper than SEB too.
Jul 25, 2012 02:59
  • WANHU
I have used other brandstoo, such as Prestige, but not the same as SEB.
Wan
Jul 25, 2012 21:11
Quote:

I have used other brandstoo, such as Prestige, but not the same as SEB.
Wan

I read that SEB has acquired many cooker makers in the world. Last year, it gained more shares of Supor, which makes SEB become the biggest shareholder of Supor.

I am worried that Supor might disappear soon.
Jul 25, 2012 21:35
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
I have all kinds of stainless spoons. They are easy to keep and wash after meals.

Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What kind of spoons do you prefer?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code