Menu
Baby Tigers Go out of the Zoo to Have a Walk in Public
Jun 25, 2012 22:23
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Not dangerous for him but for others. Anyway his land was at the fringe of a primary jungle. Tiger likes to eat liulian. It knows how to open up the thorny skin with its paws.
Wan

Incredible! The tigers are meat-eating animals. How could they eat Durian? Durian is smelly. I feel uncomfortable when I smell its odor in the supermarket.

I remember that my friend brought me back some durian candies from Indonesia. I sent all of them to my friends.
Jun 27, 2012 03:53
  • WANHU
It bathes under the moonlight while enjoying the durian. Mostly in China the durians are imported from Thailand. There are many types or species of durian, from the yellow durian renowned as Musang King to copper durian. It also has grades like D11, D15, D24, etc. Although I never tasted fresh durian but I always buy it for friend.
Wan
Jun 27, 2012 21:59
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Although I never tasted fresh durian but I always buy it for friend.
Wan

Wan, why not buy some and taste it? Once I saw a young lady who wears a mask and a pair of gloves picking up durians at the supermarket. Finally, she bought 4 durians and asked the staff to cut them into pieces and take the flesh out. She must be very fond of durians.
Jun 27, 2012 23:07
  • RAINDROP
Tiger likes to eat liulian. it was a new experience.

There was a piece of news before that a visitor fell into the tiger Park, people use firecrackers to drive out the tigers.
Jul 3, 2012 17:53
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

Tiger likes to eat liulian. it was a new experience.

There was a piece of news before that a visitor fell into the tiger Park, people use firecrackers to drive out the tigers.

A new experience but they won't feed liulian to the tigers in the zoo.
Wan
Jul 3, 2012 17:57
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

Wan, why not buy some and taste it? Once I saw a young lady who wears a mask and a pair of gloves picking up durians at the supermarket. Finally, she bought 4 durians and asked the staff to cut them into pieces and take the flesh out. She must be very fond of durians.

I just don't have the appetite, Lonely. Most of the durians available in the supermarkets are from Thailand. If you ask the true durian lovers, Malaysian durians and the Thailand durians taste differently. Some Indonesians and Taiwanese would fly to Kuala Lumpur just to have a taste of the famous Musang King durian.
Wan
Jul 3, 2012 22:49
Wan,

I saw a Malaysian durian on Sina weibo. The flesh looks red. Is it what you called Musang King durian?
Jul 4, 2012 15:46
  • WANHU
There are copper durian, turmeric durian, Cat sleeping durian with almost same colour as Musang King. Sometimes durian is also named from the place of origin such as Kijal durian or Raub durian. There are hundreds of durian species.
Wan
Jul 4, 2012 20:59
And what kind is the red-fleshed durian?
Jul 10, 2012 13:16
  • WANHU
The red flesh can be copper durian, while Musang King taste bitter-sweet with saffron or turmeric colour. Today I bought one IOI durian for my Chinese niece, also yellow colour but sweeter and less bitter than Musang King's.
Wan
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Baby Tigers Go out of the Zoo to Have a Walk in Public
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code