Menu
Baby Tigers Go out of the Zoo to Have a Walk in Public
Jul 11, 2012 22:27
Well, I think that I will buy a durian, give it a bite and taste if it is good. Hopefully, I won't faint when I eat it.
Jul 18, 2012 22:23
  • WANHU
If you want to try, just try 101 durian is OK because many durian lovers say it tastes "sweet", while Musang King tastes a little bit bitter. Many local Chinese in Malaysia prefer bitter durians. Still I don't have any appetite to eat fresh durian, and it's not because of its smell.
Wan
Jul 24, 2012 02:39
Wan,

Last weekend, I saw durians in the supermarket. I asked them what species their durian belongs to. They just shaked their head and said "We do not know either". And the durian doesn't look fresh. Thus, I didn't buy it.
Jul 31, 2012 12:16
  • WANHU
Most people only know durian and rambutan or mango. In fact they have many species.
Wan
Jul 31, 2012 12:18
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

Wan,

Last weekend, I saw durians in the supermarket. I asked them what species their durian belongs to. They just shaked their head and said "We do not know either". And the durian doesn't look fresh. Thus, I didn't buy it.

Lonely, they are not from tropical countries so they don't know much about tropical fruits, they only know how to eat.
Wan
Jul 31, 2012 22:05
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Lonely, they are not from tropical countries so they don't know much about tropical fruits, they only know how to eat.
Wan

Haha, I also know how to eat. In fact, they must have a list which listed where the durian was from. Unfortunately, they didn't remember it.
Aug 7, 2012 02:20
  • WANHU
I'm living in a tropical country, and I only know a few species each because I'm not a seller. You'll be surprised to know how many species durian, banana, rambutan etc have.
Wan
Aug 8, 2012 01:56
Quote:

I'm living in a tropical country, and I only know a few species each because I'm not a seller. You'll be surprised to know how many species durian, banana, rambutan etc have.
Wan

Unfortunately, we just have several kinds of tropical fruits in the supermarkets.
Aug 8, 2012 19:51
  • WANHU
It's not unfortunate, Lonely. At least people like you still have the opportunity to know (if not buying) about other plants and fruits not grown in your locality.
Wan
Aug 12, 2012 04:12
Quote:

It's not unfortunate, Lonely. At least people like you still have the opportunity to know (if not buying) about other plants and fruits not grown in your locality.
Wan

Wan, it is painful. I know some tropical fruits but can not taste any of them.
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Baby Tigers Go out of the Zoo to Have a Walk in Public
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code