Menu
Red date yoghurt
Jun 16, 2012 00:35
  • WANHU
Today I made another red date yoghurt, but then this time I didn't put any sugar, I'd like it to have natural taste. Just red dates, natural yoghurt, and ice.

The dates are washed and pitted, and put inside the bowl of natural yoghurt for 20 minutes to soften its skin. For a 0.5-litre mug of red date yoghurt drink, I put 10 pcs of large-sized red dates, 4 tablespoon of natural yoghurt, and a cup of tube ice. All three ingredients are blended until they become smooth and put into the double insulated stainless steel mug.

Wan

Jun 16, 2012 00:37
  • WANHU
red dates

Jun 16, 2012 00:41
  • WANHU
Dear Sunnydream, I apologise for modifying your given recipe as I try my best not to consume sweets and sugar. Anyway, my friend followed your recipe, he said it is indeed nice and delicious.
Wan
Jun 21, 2012 01:40
  • SUNNYDREAM
Wan, it's ok. How did you mill red dates into pieces?
Jun 21, 2012 03:51
  • WANHU
I used hi-speed heavy duty blender (liquidiser).
Wan
Jul 5, 2012 01:51
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

I used hi-speed heavy duty blender (liquidiser).
Wan

Nice. It's too hot now. I am planning to make popsicle now. It's easy to do. Boil some mung beans and blend it in a blender until smooth. Mix it with fresh mild cream and white sugar and then freeze in a refridgerator for 10 hours.
Jul 8, 2012 11:17
  • WANHU
10 hours? Is it not too long to wait? By the time it is ready, it's already a cool night.
Wan
Jul 9, 2012 01:42
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

10 hours? Is it not too long to wait? By the time it is ready, it's already a cool night.
Wan

Yes, 10 hours. This is what the recipe said. Home-made icecream is safer and healthy. At least, you needn't worry about the additives.
Jul 10, 2012 20:00
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNYDREAM

Nice. It's too hot now. I am planning to make popsicle now. It's easy to do. Boil some mung beans and blend it in a blender until smooth. Mix it with fresh mild cream and white sugar and then freeze in a refridgerator for 10 hours.

I thought due to hot weather you want to eat it instantly, but if waiting for 10 hours, better go to the shop and buy to cool down the heat, hehe.
Wan
Jul 10, 2012 21:57
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

I thought due to hot weather you want to eat it instantly, but if waiting for 10 hours, better go to the shop and buy to cool down the heat, hehe.
Wan

Buying icecream in a shop can make me cool down quickly. But making icecream at home is more enjoyable.
Jul 13, 2012 05:01
  • WANHU
I used to make ice cream before, using evaporated milk, butter and jelly. Using deep freezer it took less than 4 hours.
Wan
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Red date yoghurt
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code