Menu
Red date yoghurt
Jul 14, 2012 22:46
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

I used to make ice cream before, using evaporated milk, butter and jelly. Using deep freezer it took less than 4 hours.
Wan

Well, it is the recipe that says the icecream has to be put in fridge for 10 hours. Thus, the icecream can be firmly frozen.
Jul 15, 2012 21:49
  • DUBANZ
i prefer buy it in shop,never care the additives.haha.i think most of the men don't like to make icecream by themselves.
Jul 16, 2012 21:57
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by DUBANZ

i prefer buy it in shop,never care the additives.haha.i think most of the men don't like to make icecream by themselves.

Dubanz, you will care about the additives if you live in China. The food safety in China is a big concern.

Most men don't like to make icecream by themselves. But some men might like it, for example, male cook.
Jul 17, 2012 07:45
  • DUBANZ
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNYDREAM

Dubanz, you will care about the additives if you live in China. The food safety in China is a big concern.

Most men don't like to make icecream by themselves. But some men might like it, for example, male cook.

haha.yes,you are right.you are clever girl.but sometime,the food raw materials have problem too.wao,that's too bad.so,if you have to live in china, believe better than not.
Jul 21, 2012 13:01
  • WANHU
One may do whatever one likes, regardless of gender if one has interest and passion.
Wan
Jul 22, 2012 21:37
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by DUBANZ

haha.yes,you are right.you are clever girl.but sometime,the food raw materials have problem too.wao,that's too bad.so,if you have to live in china, believe better than not.

Yes, I have to live in China. Right now, I really do not know what are safe and what are unsafe.
Jul 22, 2012 21:39
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

One may do whatever one likes, regardless of gender if one has interest and passion.
Wan

Well, you are probably right. But most chefs in China are male. I do not say that females can not be good cooks. The male cooks might have some advantages.
Jul 23, 2012 09:29
  • WANHU
I like to watch Master Chef series, there are men and women chefs.
Wan
Jul 24, 2012 22:44
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

I like to watch Master Chef series, there are men and women chefs.
Wan

Have you ever heard of Hell Kitchen? It is a cooking competition TV program. Right now, it is very popular in China. I watched several episodes. The young chefs were scolded in the kitchen. But the winner will be awarded a hell kitchen worth of 2 million USD.
Jul 25, 2012 03:17
  • WANHU
I used to. Now I can't watch any anymore. My TV breakdown for more than 10 months now. I don't sent for repair because I don't feel the need or to pay for the satellite station that charges keep on escalating.
Wan
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Red date yoghurt
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code