Menu
Who is the one to blame?
Jul 1, 2012 01:31
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Probably also not proper.
Wan

Which word is the most appropriate one in your eyes, Wan?
Jul 3, 2012 13:43
  • WANHU
I have my set of opinions and others may differ. When I went to Sarawak in 2005, I saw a leader of the community was only wearing a loincloth waiting for me.
Wan
Jul 3, 2012 23:08
Quote:

I have my set of opinions and others may differ. When I went to Sarawak in 2005, I saw a leader of the community was only wearing a loincloth waiting for me.
Wan

Is it their custom to wear a loincloth? I see a TV program that some people living in tropical areas wear nothing.
Jul 4, 2012 16:13
  • WANHU
Although most of them no longer wear loincloth in their everyday life, in certain special occasion, the Ibans and the Penans of Sarawak, for example, still wear loincloth, with headgear and a spear.
Wan
Jul 4, 2012 20:45
Quote:

Although most of them no longer wear loincloth in their everyday life, in certain special occasion, the Ibans and the Penans of Sarawak, for example, still wear loincloth, with headgear and a spear.
Wan

Wan, its their culture. In BBC's documentary "The Chinese are Coming", people living the Amazon rainforest are naked. When they hunt for food, they tie coloful feathers on their ***. The environment might decide that they wear nothing in the rainforest.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Who is the one to blame?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code