Menu
Amazing Chinese Kung Fu!
Aug 8, 2012 01:50
Wan, you are very knowledgeable.

The Prestige is directed by Christopher Nolan. He is a very talented director. He has many well-known works including 'Momento', 'Insomnia', 'Batman Begins', 'Prestige', 'The Dark Knight', 'Inception' and 'The Dark Knight Rises'.

Aug 8, 2012 19:46
  • WANHU
He may be a good director but making movies needs other things too, such as good script writer and good actors. Good director will know, no doubt, what and when to accept or reject.
Wan
Aug 12, 2012 03:25
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

He may be a good director but making movies needs other things too, such as good script writer and good actors. Good director will know, no doubt, what and when to accept or reject.
Wan

Yes, good directors know how to use their techniques to make the good actors they choose to perform according to the scripts.

I was a bit tired this weekend. I washed my clothes, cleaned the floor and cooked a meal for me.
Sep 6, 2012 08:15
  • WANHU
I was dead tired too. Besides preparing some papers, I had to guide some visitors from Tianjin. The guests went back on August 29th, then I had to attend my niece's wedding on Sept 2nd at my hometown, about 400km from Kuala Lumpur.
Wan
Sep 10, 2012 03:26
Wan,

Did you finish all your 'troubles'? It was raining last weekend. I had nothing to do except washing my clothes. This time I wasn't tired too much.
Sep 10, 2012 23:36
  • WANHU
Dear lonely, Sept 15 I have 4 wedding invitations. Well in Malaysia is not like in China that you have to prepare red packets. Here we just go and eat and give a wish to the bride, the groom and the family.
Wan
Sep 19, 2012 14:29
  • CHINESEMALE
that is really amazing stuff....

Last edited by CHINESEMALE: Sep 19, 2012 14:30
Sep 19, 2012 20:07
Quote:

Dear lonely, Sept 15 I have 4 wedding invitations. Well in Malaysia is not like in China that you have to prepare red packets. Here we just go and eat and give a wish to the bride, the groom and the family.
Wan

Don't you bring some small gifts to the newly wedded couple?
Sep 22, 2012 11:27
  • WANHU
Usually I'd invite the couple for lunch or dinner, within a month of their wedding.
Wan
Sep 23, 2012 00:49
Quote:

Usually I'd invite the couple for lunch or dinner, within a month of their wedding.
Wan

That is very nice, Wan. Here we present at the couple's wedding ceremony, give them a red envelope and enjoy the feast. Sometimes, we also send the couple some gifts. We selom invite to have a dinner together.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Amazing Chinese Kung Fu!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code