Menu
To marry a 'superwoman' or a 'housewife'?
Jul 9, 2012 03:18
  • SUNNYDREAM
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 3 vote(s)
  2. 6 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Some women give up their jobs after getting married and start to be housewives. Their priority is to take good care of their husband and kids. However, there are some other women who attach great importance to their work and ignore their families. These women are called superwomen. They achieve great success in their career but fail to take care of their families.

Between housewives and superwomen, whom will you choose?

Jul 9, 2012 03:51
  • NOBODY
Sorry, but it's difficult to choose only one. I don't want either, i want that both of us can do everything, maybe that at the beginning (first years of our baby) she stays at home, then she can take a job or at least part time job.
I KNOW that it's very difficult, because after a few years of "babysitting" its difficult to find a new job. But that's why i cant decide, both extremes are terrible.
Jul 9, 2012 04:05
  • ENID
Yes, better to add one more option as housewife with part-time work.
Actually, for a family with one kid (kid under age of 12), it is very difficult for the mom to work full time. Taking good care of the child is very important, unless the child's grandparents can help with it.
Jul 9, 2012 21:47
Nobody,

It is a difficult for a woman to do a good job as well as take good care of her family. Unless, she is a real superwoman.
Jul 10, 2012 19:45
  • WANHU
Marriage is to be shared and mostly a husband provides provisions (and guidance). Through my observations, in most cases marriage is lopsided with women need to do and sacrifice many things. So Lonely, I hope you can be as one of the model husbands.
Wan
Jul 11, 2012 22:02
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Marriage is to be shared and mostly a husband provides provisions (and guidance). Through my observations, in most cases marriage is lopsided with women need to do and sacrifice many things. So Lonely, I hope you can be as one of the model husbands.
Wan

Yes, women have to work, cook and take good care of their husband and kid. They sacrifice a lot for their families.

Wan, I will try my best to be a model husband. May I ask you a question? Do you cook, wash clothes and do family chores?
Jul 13, 2012 05:46
  • WANHU
I only cook and never wash, Lonely. Machine does that for me, hehe.
Wan
Jul 15, 2012 20:42
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

I only cook and never wash, Lonely. Machine does that for me, hehe.
Wan

I use washing machine to wash my winter clothes. In summer, I just use my hands to wash them.
Jul 17, 2012 05:56
  • LARRY_BOY
I need a friend and companion something a superwoman is not capable of,, since she would never be home.
Jul 17, 2012 20:38
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRY_BOY

I need a friend and companion something a superwoman is not capable of,, since she would never be home.

So you prefer to have a housewife who stays at home all day and do all family chores?
Jul 19, 2012 03:45
  • WANHU
Find a wife that understands about marriage, to share a life, doesn't matter she is a fulltime housewife or a career woman. In the office she may be is boss but at home they share a life as a husband and wife should. If a wife washes, a husband cooks. What do you think, Lonely?
Wan
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: To marry a 'superwoman' or a 'housewife'?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code