Menu
Chinese beggars!
Jul 15, 2012 20:06
To Dubanz and Wanhu,

You just look down those 'performing artists'. Some of them 'earn' much more money than us. I hate these people because they take advantage of people's compassion to make money.

As for flower girls, I will threaten them away if they keep asking me to buy flowers.
Jul 15, 2012 21:24
  • DUBANZ
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

To Dubanz and Wanhu,

You just look down those 'performing artists'. Some of them 'earn' much more money than us. I hate these people because they take advantage of people's compassion to make money.

As for flower girls, I will threaten them away if they keep asking me to buy flowers.

maybe you are right.
Jul 16, 2012 02:10
  • NOBODY
sometimes i give beggars something sometimes i dont. But i never give something to those who follow others around and pull at their arms or similar. To be honest i hate this kind of behavior.
If someone gives you something, good. If not than there is no need to follow
Jul 16, 2012 19:49
  • WANHU
Lonely, the flower girl won't cling to your legs but your girlfriend's. She would feel embarrassed, and usually a boyfriend would relent and give the money to the girl. Their modus operandi is asking a 6-yr old girl to cling and to a young woman's legs and asked her to buy the flowers.
Wan
Jul 16, 2012 22:37
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Lonely, the flower girl won't cling to your legs but your girlfriend's. She would feel embarrassed, and usually a boyfriend would relent and give the money to the girl. Their modus operandi is asking a 6-yr old girl to cling and to a young woman's legs and asked her to buy the flowers.
Wan

That isn't right. Usually, young flower girls beg the young boys to buy flowers for their girlfriends. When they come up in front of you, they usually say "Brother! Your girlfriend looks so beautiful. Please buy some flowers for her. Look, the flowers match her very well." Well, it really works. The girl is happy when someone praises her. As a result, the boy buys flowers for her. If the boy doesn't buy her flowers, she might cling to his legs and doesn't let him go.

Jul 17, 2012 00:44
  • WANHU
Funny thing is Lonely, the young girl would cling to the girl's legs until her boyfriend paid the "ransom" money. Come to Dongmen and see. Not far from the Academy of Blind Massage.
Wan
Jul 17, 2012 21:14
Quote:

Funny thing is Lonely, the young girl would cling to the girl's legs until her boyfriend paid the "ransom" money. Come to Dongmen and see. Not far from the Academy of Blind Massage.
Wan

It doesn't make sense. If she dared to cling to my girl's legs, I would threaten her that I would bring her to the police station.
Jul 18, 2012 17:18
  • WANHU
To threaten her in such a crowded place? You will be embarrassed Lonely. The first time I saw, I thought it's the couple's child or relative, and the young woman was red-faced. If 12 years old, probably the boyfriend would have kicked her, but she's only around 6 years old.
Wan
Jul 18, 2012 20:18
Quote:

To threaten her in such a crowded place? You will be embarrassed Lonely. The first time I saw, I thought it's the couple's child or relative, and the young woman was red-faced. If 12 years old, probably the boyfriend would have kicked her, but she's only around 6 years old.
Wan

Wan,

It is embarrassing but I really do not want to buy something unwillingly. The one who teaches these girls to sell flowers better pray that I won't meet him/her. Otherwise, I might beat them badly. It is shameless to use little girls to make money.
Jul 18, 2012 20:46
  • WANHU
In another part of Dongmen, usually on the crossing pedestrian bridge, two young girls (around 10-12 years of age) would perform acrobatic stunts. They did good show but looking at their dirty clothes really made me sad. I never failed to donate them some money because they were good.
Wan
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese beggars!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code