Menu
Chinese beggars!
Jul 18, 2012 22:05
  • RAINDROP
maybe I will try to fool around with the little girl and tell her "wow, you look so beautiful, why you are here on the street to sell flowers. Poor girl, would you like to go home with me. I will buy you many beautiful clothes." She will run away as fast as she can.
Jul 18, 2012 23:45
  • DUBANZ
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

maybe I will try to fool around with the little girl and tell her "wow, you look so beautiful, why you are here on the street to sell flowers. Poor girl, would you like to go home with me. I will buy you many beautiful clothes." She will run away as fast as she can.

wowYou are a funny guy.hahaha
Jul 19, 2012 03:44
  • NOBODY
But what do you do if she says yes???
Jul 20, 2012 21:02
  • WANHU
Quote:

maybe I will try to fool around with the little girl and tell her "wow, you look so beautiful, why you are here on the street to sell <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">flowers</a>. Poor girl, would you like to go home with me. I will buy you many beautiful clothes." She will run away as fast as she can.

Six year-old girl, crying and clinging to your feet, and with the many onlookers that staring strangely at you, do you you have time to say those words?
Wan
Jul 22, 2012 21:01
  • RAINDROP
Dear Nobody, don't worry, if she said yes, I am sure her 'supervisor' will come out and take her away from me.
For persons who do not worry about losing face, they can try to sit down and play phone games.
Jul 29, 2012 03:01
  • DUBANZ
Quote:

Dear Nobody, don't worry, if she said yes, I am sure her 'supervisor' will come out and take her away from me.
For persons who do not worry about losing face, they can try to sit down and play phone games.

it feeds my sight
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese beggars!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code