Menu
Girls in mini-skirts can enjoy a 50% discount on the admission fee!
Jul 16, 2012 22:40
  • KEVIN0518
A striking regulation - Females in miniskirts shorter than 38 cm (15 inches) can enjoy a 50% discount on the ticket fare of Guilin Merry-land Resort! Will you wear a miniskirt to go there? Do you think it is a common appreciation of beauty,... a crude and tacky promotion of the attraction, or even indignity upon females?

Jul 17, 2012 00:57
  • WANHU
a promotion to show more legs and thighs of the girls - a new business commodity?
Wan
Jul 17, 2012 21:12
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

a promotion to show more legs and thighs of the girls - a new business commodity?
Wan

Excluding legs and thighs, some tourist attractions even promote themselves by inviting some painters to do human body paintings on naked girls. Nice! In the future, the tourist attractions might become brothels.
Jul 18, 2012 17:13
  • WANHU
Again, the Keynesian theory of demand and supply, Lonely.
Wan
Jul 18, 2012 20:22
Quote:

Again, the Keynesian theory of demand and supply, Lonely.
Wan

Yes, those who enter the park are either girls who meet the requirement or men who are curious about mini-skirt girls. Maybe, they can give preferential treatment to girls who only wear bra and underwear. In this way, they can have more tourists.
Jul 18, 2012 20:53
  • WANHU
Another form of sexual harassment? Probably not because they are all adults and able to decide. Money can do wonders even to an extend of undignified oneself.
Wan
Jul 24, 2012 02:24
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Another form of sexual harassment? Probably not because they are all adults and able to decide. Money can do wonders even to an extend of undignified oneself.
Wan

So I have to alter my skirt in order to get concessionary tickets? Bullshit! It costs much more to alter my skirt.
Jul 24, 2012 21:01
  • WANHU
No, BBQQ, no need to alter, but just use staples.
Wan
Jul 24, 2012 21:32
  • LAUGH
Haha, according to news report, there are peddlers who sell mini-skirt outside the entrance of the Garden.

Anyway, you can drag up a littile if your skirt is not as short as they require.
Jul 24, 2012 21:45
  • WANHU
A tree, the more you cut, the shorter it becomes; miniskirt, the more you cut the higher it becomes, Laugh.
Wan
Jul 27, 2012 07:20
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

So I have to alter my skirt in order to get concessionary tickets? Bullshit! It costs much more to alter my skirt.

Appreciated.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Girls in mini-skirts can enjoy a 50% discount on the admission fee!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code