Menu
Thanks to them, men are liberated!
Jul 25, 2012 03:00
  • KEVIN0518
No doubt, most women like shopping most. But their men don't. I remember that Jimmyb posted a thread on this. I turned out that both Chinese and foreign men were not interested in shopping with their wives or girlfriends. Although men are reluctant to go shopping with their wives or girlfriends, they have to accompany them, for sake of their relationships.

Good news for Chinese men. Recently, a new profession has emerged. People who take this profession just accompany their customers to go shopping. Sometimes, they are the bodyguards. Sometimes, they are fashion designers. No matter what they do, they are well paid. A report says they earn at least CNY 7000 per month. Some even earn 20000 per month.

If you are bothered at shopping with your woman, find them and ask them to accompany your women to go shopping.

Last edited by KEVIN0518: Jul 25, 2012 03:01
Jul 25, 2012 22:10
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
So, there is no gender requirement for people who take this profession, right? But I will never pay for this. To go shopping with my best friends is better than with my boyfriend.
Jul 28, 2012 15:54
  • WANHU
I'd rather shopping alone.
Wan
Jul 28, 2012 22:28
  • BBQQ
I really want to figure out how my boyfriend reacts if I hire a hansome guy to go shopping with me.
Jul 29, 2012 03:47
  • WANHU
BBQQ, if he knows and understands you, he won't feel irked.
Wan
Jul 29, 2012 21:53
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

BBQQ, if he knows and understands you, he won't feel irked.
Wan

Wan,

Do you go shopping with your wife? I do understand him. If I go out with a handsome boy, he will give up what he is doing and follow me. Sometimes, you realize something is precious when you are going to lose it.

In fact, I understand that boys have on interests in shopping. Thus, I usually go shopping with my friends. However, my friends can never replace him. Sometimes, I still prefer to go shopping with him.
Jul 31, 2012 17:26
  • WANHU
Most of the time I go shopping with my family.
Wan
Jul 31, 2012 21:01
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Most of the time I go shopping with my family.
Wan

Wan, you are really a family man. When you were young, were you willing to go shopping with your wife?
Aug 7, 2012 03:12
  • WANHU
Define young, dear BBQQ. When I was young I was not married yet, hehe.
Usually I would always shop with my wife because we did shopping on weekends. In those days we couldn't afford to buy a car, so we would ride a motorcycle. The old faithful Honda Cub C70.
Wan
Aug 7, 2012 22:32
  • BBQQ
Wan,

I have a male friend who goes to the supermarket with his wife willingly and happily. His wife chooses vegetables and meat and then he cooks for her at weekends. Of course they are young. Both are nearly 30 years old.
Aug 8, 2012 20:04
  • WANHU
That is part of marriage BBQQ, to share. respect and a life commitment. Not one reading newspapers while the other cooks. The husband should understand that he is also taking responsibility to care for someone's daughter (with love). The old ones should lead by example so the younger ones can follow.
Wan
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Thanks to them, men are liberated!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code