Menu
Is it scary in your eyes?
Aug 8, 2012 20:20
  • WANHU
Only in the wet market, Kevin. In supermarket, people still need to pay for the chicken feet.
Wan
Aug 8, 2012 21:08
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Not really Kevin. Need to choose the "fat" ones. Anyway, in Putrajaya, they don't sell chicken feet. They are free. When asked, the poultry seller would give me about 20 pieces.
Wan

So Malaysian people do not eat chicken feet?
Aug 18, 2012 05:46
  • WANHU
Just because chicken feet are free in Putrajaya wet market doesn't mean Malaysians do notn eat chicken feet. In Carrefour Putrajaya, chicken feet are sold at a certain price.
Wan
Aug 18, 2012 22:29
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Just because chicken feet are free in Putrajaya wet market doesn't mean Malaysians do notn eat chicken feet. In Carrefour Putrajaya, chicken feet are sold at a certain price.
Wan

Ok, thanks for telling me this. Wan, I discover a good business. You can collect the chicken feet for free and then sell them to China. What do you think?
Aug 23, 2012 21:57
  • XIAOBAIHE
It's a Shanghai, Zhejiang cuisine-Chick Feet which is high-end cold dish that fits the bill in high end chinese restaurant. Normally, we enjoy it with icy beer in summer.

Last edited by XIAOBAIHE: Aug 23, 2012 21:58
Aug 25, 2012 22:14
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by XIAOBAIHE

It's a Shanghai, Zhejiang cuisine-Chick Feet which is high-end cold dish that fits the bill in high end chinese restaurant. Normally, we enjoy it with icy beer in summer.

Is it "Chicken feet with pickled peppers"? I tried once and it tasted very spicy. I like 'Five Spiced Chicken Feet'.
Aug 26, 2012 19:17
  • XIAOBAIHE
Folks there don't cook spicy stuff at all. The dining there is super fine in terms of refreshing color and enhancement of the natural aroma of food source itself.

Remember spicy cooked food sold in oversease Chinese Supermarket are normally not fresh coz spice hides something smelly and unfresh, my opinion...
Aug 26, 2012 21:59
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by XIAOBAIHE

Folks there don't cook spicy stuff at all. The dining there is super fine in terms of refreshing color and enhancement of the natural aroma of food source itself.

Remember spicy cooked food sold in oversease Chinese Supermarket are normally not fresh coz spice hides something smelly and unfresh, my opinion...

What are the red decorations? I suppose they are red peppers. One pepper section looks like a ring on the chicken feet.
Aug 29, 2012 08:43
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by KEVIN0518

Ok, thanks for telling me this. Wan, I discover a good business. You can collect the chicken feet for free and then sell them to China. What do you think?

The chicken feet won't be fresh even frozen, Kevin. I apologise for the late reply.
Wan
Aug 29, 2012 21:00
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

The chicken feet won't be fresh even frozen, Kevin. I apologise for the late reply.
Wan

It doesn't matter. I usually buy cooked chicken feet. Wait, the chicken wings are not fresh even frozen? Sometimes, I bought frozen chicken wings. But I buy non-frozen ones most of time.

Unfortunately, the chicken breasts are all frozen ones in the supermarket.
Page 2 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Is it scary in your eyes?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code