Menu
A dad raises two nanny goats to feed his little daughter
Aug 15, 2012 21:16
Wan, may I ask you to bring me milk powder in the future? I am thoroughly disappointed at the food safety in China.
Aug 15, 2012 22:52
  • WANHU
I have been to Xi'an only twice. My common places of visit always HK, SZ and GZ. I don't mind bring in things for others, something we can contribute and share for health and humanity. Last July I brought a few packets of "Nestum", a cereal drink, where each packet weighs 1kg.
Wan
Aug 15, 2012 22:57
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

I have been to Xi'an only twice. My common places of visit always HK, SZ and GZ. I don't mind bring in things for others, something we can contribute and share for health and humanity. Last July I brought a few packets of "Nestum", a cereal drink, where each packet weighs 1kg.
Wan

You are very kind, Wan. We haven't met each other before but just talked several times here. Do you trust me?
Sep 10, 2012 23:12
  • WANHU
How much a milk powder costs? RMB200? If I lost that much won't make me poor, and if I gain RMB200 won't make me a rich man either. Milk powder costs less than that Lonely, and you're a friend I have not met. Still a friend.
Wan
Sep 19, 2012 20:39
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

How much a milk powder costs? RMB200? If I lost that much won't make me poor, and if I gain RMB200 won't make me a rich man either. Milk powder costs less than that Lonely, and you're a friend I have not met. Still a friend.
Wan

Wan, you are really a good man. It's my honor to meet you here. Next time you come to Xian, please inform of me and I can be your free guide.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A dad raises two nanny goats to feed his little daughter
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code