Menu
Are Chinese girls easy to get?
Nov 4, 2012 01:54
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

China has undergone great afflictions, even after the post 1911, the fighting among the Chinese due to differences of political ideologies. In 1944-1949 the fighting escalated, including the Ili Rebellion and the downfall of the Nationalist Party. The ten-year cultural revolution also sees the death of thousands of Chinese.
Wan

But we have better lives today. Although I am disappointed sometimes, I have to say that we have made great achievement in past years.
Dec 19, 2012 05:33
GUEST56140 your all right,depends on what you want from life. aways remember HAVING AND WANTING ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. May not be what you really wanted,just a dream that you do not want anymore
Dec 19, 2012 22:41
  • CINDY99LEE
Easy girl is easy to get all over the world ....dirty man is easy to have all over the world as well,,,,
Dec 24, 2012 09:39
  • CARLOS
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJIELI View Post

I am a Chinese girl. Today I read a Chinese article, which reports that an American old man tells his doctor ‘Chasing Chinese girls is like fishing. Chinese girls are easily to be hooked. Sometimes you needn’t use bait to hook a Chinese girl. As long as you are a foreigner, Chinese girls are willing to be with you.’

Foreigners,...

Yes, there are and will always be easy chinese girls available for a western man.

As it has been said a few times, easy girls exist in every country. Of course it is easy to think that an older western man has money and because of that there are so many easy girls around them so all they must do is to pick...

A man whose thoughts goes like that guy really deserve an easy girl, easy to get, easy to loose.

My wife was not easy, I had to sweat a lot before she took me...

In summer I often go fishing when I have time to be at my cottage.
Not so often I come back with a fish. Well, as a matter of fact, I catch a fish almost every time but as I have some standards for the fish to eat it I let not qualified back...
Dec 24, 2012 20:48
  • JIMMYB
My wife was not easy, I had to sweat a lot before she took me...

It sounds evil, Carlos. I understand you did your best to seize her heart. Have you decided where to spend Chinese New Year Holiday?
Dec 25, 2012 16:01
  • CARLOS
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

It sounds evil, Carlos. I understand you did your best to seize her heart. Have you decided where to spend Chinese New Year Holiday?

Evil it was, Jimmy, evil indeed... But it was all worth it.

New Year, we should meet family but I must take my wife to Rome. (must... )

No, I have difficulties to find four days free so travelling to China is out of the question. A quick trip to Rome can be possible.

You? Have a long trip home then?

Carlos
Dec 25, 2012 20:33
  • JIMMYB
Carlos,

It sounds nice to have a trip to Rome together with your wife. In fact, I just have a 7 days holiday during the Chinese New Year Period. It isn't long enough for me to stay with my family.

You may know that Chinese people have to visit their relatives during the new year holiday. Thus, I do not have much time to have a thorough rest at home.
Jan 10, 2013 21:31
  • HENI_TANSERI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJIELI View Post

I am a Chinese girl. Today I read a Chinese article, which reports that an American old man tells his doctor ‘Chasing Chinese girls is like fishing. Chinese girls are easily to be hooked. Sometimes you needn’t use bait to hook a Chinese girl. As long as you are a foreigner, Chinese girls are willing to be with you.’

Foreigners,...

yea is true, thanks if you know it well and add again something inside:
cheater and liar too, easyly say divorce and love other man.
nb: don't get angry by this, i speak the truth by my friends experiences with chinese girls. ~cheers~
Jan 14, 2013 00:56
GUESTRUSSELL I think Chinese girls are beautiful and make very good wives that is why I am looking for one.
Jan 22, 2013 10:48
GUEST14514 I have lived in China for some time, and It is the sad truth that Chinese women are very easy to get, to lie to and abuse. I for a period of time enjoyed my time playing around and taking full advantage of all of this. I did eventually grow up and regret all those that I hurt and one person I really liked and was a close friend was used in this way and really made me understand how horrid I had been myself.

There are a few factors to why, but most of it comes to a lack of decent education. Women tend not to share too much between each other (the fear of losing face in the eyes of a peer), this might sound odd, but in most other countries women tend to share all things. The lack of decent sexual education in schools. The mothers and fathers pressuring the girls to find a partner while at the same time not giving them a decent way to seperate the users and abusers from the real decent ones. There is much much more to be added to this.

One other thing that I have noticed is that kissing is something that goes a long way with a chinese girl, a kiss in most other countries is just that, to most girls here a kiss means giving up everything else. Also expressing feelings is seen as expressing some form of love, to most ppl not chinese it just means we want to talk.... how often do you see husband and wife in China saying 'I love you' or even using the words please and thank you. Chinese women are easily charmed and put in a situation that they have no control over.

To play the other side of this fence, the way a grew up and the women I grew up around, if you are willing to be that blind sided then you are asking for it, up for it. The blame does not rest on me totally you have to have some idea of what you are doing.

My advice to a Chinese girl is to grow up and take responsibility for yourself, understand what men are about. We are out there to get one thing, if it is easy to get then that is what we will have. Putting out on the first date does not get you love or commitment. You want more than sex with a non chinese person, then conversation, things in common, common interests, never ending conversation, can give you these things. You can not understand me, or I you, and you hang around ..... then you are the perfect date, all you need is a beer holder on the top of your head. A deaf guy and a blind girl can never have anything more than a sexual relationship.
Page 3 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are Chinese girls easy to get?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code