Menu
Are Chinese girls easy to get?
Mar 1, 2013 02:18
GUESTGIMBSON Chinese girls like big hard rock ...... and they love them very mcuh
Mar 2, 2013 01:45
GUEST40247 can just say. All the foolish and dummy girls are easy to get. And their " getters", of course, also stupid, plus, self-conceited. In china, we often see many extraordinarily ugly girls are with their "foreign lovers". Thanks to these easy-chinese-girl hunters, they accept the worst portion of chinese girls, just like dustbins, always here to contain rubbishes . And judging from these stupid men' proud faces, we chinese are very sure these poor men would never know what they have really got, hahahaha !
Mar 2, 2013 01:53
GUEST40247 oh, one important thing forgot to say. No money, or not rich, in the eye of chinese , you are loser, and useless ,just as what you have been considered in your own country------rubbish. Today, green cards are not as attractive as you, braggers ,suppose. No money, with a green card, just means you can beg on the streets of some develop countries. Sorry, no intention to insult you, just forgot begging is your previous profession in your country.
Mar 26, 2013 13:47
GUEST17173
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST14514 View Post

I have lived in China for some time, and It is the sad truth that Chinese women are very easy to get, to lie to and abuse. I for a period of time enjoyed my time playing around and taking full advantage of all of this. I did eventually grow up and regret all those that I hurt and one person I really liked and was a close friend was used in this way...

Candid words. Sad truth, good to know. I'd like to add more from the other side, a local Chinese girl's point of view.

Easy girls are easy, sure, but there are also a lot not easy ones look like that way, I think that is why----

First, girls who look "easy" but actually not are just because of unnecessary kindness and lack of awareness. Share stories among friends can alert girls. But sadly, many cultivated Chinese families and friends usually avoid gossiping about others and themselves, it is regarded as mean and impolite. When sharing things, they tend to interpret others' bad behaviors as with good intention or they have to with their difficulties, they just want to forgive and teach their children to be considerate and nice and easy-going. I should thank Guest14514 for his frankness. It helps.

Second, in Chinese culture, there is no such thing like "original sin" from Bible. In "Three-Character Bible", a textbook every Chinese has to remember in old time, the first sentence is "humans are born in good nature." I grow up in such a family, and I felt confused sometimes when there is no way to interpret a bad behavior with any goodness. I was blind and I got hurts, but today I think it is all right to think this way. Just be aware that some males are still lack of intelligence to enjoy things better than the shallow lust.

Last, the social difference adds difficulties for girls to refuse some bad behavior. It is not straight forward to tell local players, let alone foreign players. Goodbye kiss is said nothing more than a normal social convention. If you care too much, you are too conservative or even weird. But some guys just take advantage of that, it is sick. Why should I touch those I don't like? Shaking hands at the most. Girls, our tradition is a very good excuse to refuse guys you don't like. We learn fast, we are no more easy.

I was blind and I don't mind being misunderstood as an "easy girl" in the past. It is not the girl described by this word but the dirty man. During one's lifetime, who can avoid meeting one or two jerks? I should thank them for teaching me vivid lessons that my family and friends failed to. I totally agree that girls should be responsible for themselves. But I still feel sorry and even look down upon those taking advantages of those innocent girls. Taking advantages from those who trust you has nothing to feel proud----showing-off your stupidity and bad taste and loosing your credits and chances for good girls.
Mar 30, 2013 17:41
GUEST10442 Try dating a rich and pretty Chinese girl. Let's see how easy it is for you.
May 11, 2013 03:10
GUEST97057 Some chinese girl love white guys simply because they are foreigners with white skin.
If they are blond and with blue or green eyes is that an ekstra plus.
But like many other women in asia, chinese women love money. And many of them love money more than sex. You know women take more than they give back to a man.
But many chinese women are cute and kind.
Jun 5, 2013 22:21
GUEST78411 Very simple, Mainland China girls like money ! Any foreign man from America, Europe, as well as any oversea's Chinese man, such as Hongkong, Taiwan, is supposed to be richer than an average local Chinese man.
Jun 22, 2013 02:42
GUESTEDDIE123 This is BS. Try to find an excuse to save face. A typical pathetic Chinese culture.

Do you even know of ONE foreign man who cannot get free sex in China with Chinese women? On the other hand, do you know of ONE Chinese men who can get free sex with white girls in America? It is strictly one sided so do not ever tell me Chinese girls are not easy for foreign men.

For foreign men, it is strictly a question of how many Chinese women they can handle physically. The only limitation is the physical limitation.
Aug 31, 2013 10:13
GUESTMAX Chinese girls is really easy to get... Even the chinese girls who lives here in scandinavia (EU north) as students are easy to get aswell...

But that doesnt change the fact chinese girls are some of the most beautyfull girls in the world, and they (from my experince) threat their guys really well...

And chinese girls are in my oppinion not gold diggers, all they ask for is a responsable guy who can take care of themselfs... So if you arent responsable, that might be the reason why you think they are "gold diggers"

Unlike scandinavian girls who is often either super hot or ugly as hell, and scandinavian guys knows that the super hot ones, are the super expensive "gold digger" type with no trustworthy what so ever...

So the question you should ask yourself is not weather if chinese girls are cheap...You should ask how many foreingers finds them more attractive than their own native girls...
Oct 12, 2013 12:54
GUEST02204 Why foreign men are more attractive in exotic China? Because human nature likes to explore rare things, that's as simple as it.

it is not strange at all that rare things(white guys in china) gets more attention. So no need to make a sepecial remark about it.
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are Chinese girls easy to get?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code