Menu
Hit a man from a distance without touching him? Do you believe it?
Sep 2, 2012 04:43
  • BBQQ
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 17 vote(s)
  2. 9 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Most people play Tai Chi to tone up their bodies. But an old Chinese woman has developed it into self-defense system. Her name is Yan Fang. According to her, she can defeat a strong man from a distance without touching him.

How can she achieve it? She says she uses Qi to defeat him. Do you believe this is true?

Sep 2, 2012 22:36
I won't believe it unless I experience it on my own. Some Tai Chi masters might push their enemies out one or two meters. But it is impossible that she defeats a strong man from a distance without touching him.
Sep 6, 2012 07:50
  • WANHU
Seeing is believing. In early 1970s, an Indonesian man named Yuhanis Khuldi has caused a stir among the martial art exponents with his new approach by pushing the "wind" to defeat his opponents or enemies. This style of martial art is called in Indonesian language as "Ilmu Jurus Angin" while the Malays in Malaysia called it "Nasrul Haq".
Sep 10, 2012 03:19
  • BBQQ
Wan,

It seems that he is a legend. Pushing the wind? Is it similar to Chinese Qi Gong? Or he has super power to control the wind?
Sep 11, 2012 00:03
  • WANHU
BBQQ
It's like Qi Gong but at the same time he has to "blend" himself with the wind that surrounds him. Some Javanese need to recite certain mantras to gain power and energy in order to control the wind.
Wan

[Anyway I can hit someone from a distance without touching him too. Employ a hitman].
Sep 21, 2012 21:53
GUESTJOE
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

[Anyway I can hit someone from a distance without touching him too. Employ a hitman].

You are funny How about using hidden weapons??
Sep 22, 2012 11:32
  • WANHU
GuestJoe, you mean something like missiles? Just hit not kill.
Wan
Oct 9, 2012 04:54
Quote:

GuestJoe, you mean something like missiles? Just hit not kill.
Wan

Haha, it must be air missiles. Some Kungfu masters wanted to challenge her. But she refused. I do not know why. What is she afraid of if she could hit strong men in above pictures?
Oct 9, 2012 14:09
  • WANHU
Sometimes it's just a gimmick.
Wan
Oct 9, 2012 22:32
Quote:

Sometimes it's just a gimmick.
Wan

Maybe, she just plays a duet together with her apprentices. Both are good performers.
Oct 10, 2012 07:09
  • WANHU
That's why she declined when challenged by real kungfu masters.
Wan
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hit a man from a distance without touching him? Do you believe it?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code