Menu
Anti-Japanese Movement 2012
Sep 19, 2012 01:07
Seven11,

I think you misunderstood me. I quoted Adidas as example to say “Foreign invested corps already knew the labor cost was too high in China. That’s why they decide to leave.”

I do not oppose transition (labor intensive to technology-intensive industries). But China has to deal with it carefully. Why? With the development of technology, fewer workers are needed. China has the biggest population in the world. If the unemployment rate is too high, the social stability will be menaced.

China once has cheap labor costs as its advantage to attract many foreign invested corps. But now its labor costs are not attractive to those corps. So they withdraw from China and move to Thailand and other Southern Asian Countries. Remember capitalists always look for high profits. Once the labor costs go up in Southern Countries, they will move to other places.

Sep 19, 2012 22:14
GUEST70194 wow, u posted twice. L J, hope u are not tied up to Jp products that much in stock. According to your posting else where, I believe your understanding of china is just limited to what u hear, see around u like the slogan that put up by shameless chinese beggers that is funded to protest aganist Chinese government, the cds sold in shabby china town and what u read in small local paper or media in Chinese. What a shame!
Sep 20, 2012 09:22
GUEST14177 Most Japanese products are made in Japan. Just saying. Sony for example.
Sep 20, 2012 22:02
  • ENID
Quote:

Originally Posted by NOBODY

Give the island to someone else, if the 2 children (China and Japan) can't decide who gets it, than it's maybe time for both to give it up.

It's not practical. I am wondering does any country who did this before? gave his land to another? So generous!
Last edited by ENID: Sep 20, 2012 22:04
Sep 23, 2012 01:56
Seven11,

Are you a Chinese?
Sep 23, 2012 01:58
Quote:

Originally Posted by ENID

It's not practical. I am wondering does any country who did this before? gave his land to another? So generous!

Nobody,

Suppose Germany had the similar situation with Japan. Will you suggest your government to give the part of the territory to others generously?
Sep 29, 2012 16:33
  • NOBODY
Well, let's say "suppose Germany had the similar situation with another European country"
I think because we "played" so much war in Europe, we know how to formulate the contracts and make sure that everything is clear before we sign the paper.
Germany DID lose ground to Poland and Russia. This is war, this is how it is to lose the fight. I heard people saying that Japan actually paid lots of money to China to "repay" the damage they did. Did you know that?
Yeah, you can complain about it, but in the end it makes no difference for you. YOU don;t get the oil, or money, or make holidays there.
And this is no reason to beat up japanese people, destroy their products, steal from japanese, etc.
@ENID: It would be the first time that i know of, but there is every time someone who needs to take the first step.
Oct 3, 2012 21:43
  • SWANSEA
Nobody, China used to get Jp's loan at zeor or low cast in return for Jp entering chinese market more easily than the west. Things changed now. China is capable to cripple Jp and let it never be back on its feet again. It's the time now. The fact is in ordinary chinese people's eys, no matter young or old, Jp is a nation of a crual animal without dignity who can never be able to become the challenging partner that match up with china. This is deep rooted among chinese or we can say it is part of chinese culture! I believe that is brand new to you who have been long brain washed by your media system...The chinese mod should be punished due to creating social chaos by this event, which is no doubt, but it cannot change the fact it's the time to give the 东洋野狗an ungorgetable lesson thru non violence process!

Nobody, never ever underestimated china today even if it has lot of room to improve itself!
Oct 6, 2012 04:14
"I heard people saying that Japan actually paid lots of money to China to "repay" the damage they did. Did you know that?

Yes, Toyota already promulgated a policy to compensate those whose cars were damaged during the march.
Oct 6, 2012 08:29
  • COOLSPRINGS
lj
toyota and mazda almost shrink at a half in short time in chinese mkt and are dying now...haha...
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Anti-Japanese Movement 2012
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code