Menu
A young Chinese girl forced to rent herself out during the National Day Holidays!
Sep 24, 2012 01:23
  • KEVIN0518
A young trendy and sexy lady a leopard stripped dress stands on the road with a signboard in her hands, planning to rent herself out during the forthcoming National Day Holiday. She looks a bit cross.

You know why? Her parents force her to seek for a boyfriend quickly. However, she doesn’t want to fall in a relationship immediately. Thus, she decides to find a man on street to be his nominal boyfriend and then her parents will shut up. She just has one condition, the guy must be a Chinese.

Unfortunately, none of the men on the spot dare to ‘take her home’. Some of them say “She might be an easy girl who doesn’t take the relationship seriously”.

Last edited by KEVIN0518: Sep 24, 2012 01:23
Sep 25, 2012 08:27
  • WANHU
Maybe people are afraid that they would get caught on "You Asked For It" TV programme.
Wan
Sep 25, 2012 21:37
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Maybe people are afraid that they would get caught on "You Asked For It" TV programme.
Wan

If I were on the spot, I would accept her 'invitation'. You know, I am free during the National Day Holidays.
Sep 28, 2012 22:57
  • NANCYMOON
Hahaha, her parents may see this piece of news from newspaper or TV. Great mover! There are many boys who were forced by their parents too to find girlfriend. So, a great match if anyone knows her.
Oct 10, 2012 12:47
  • WANHU
Nancy
Naturally, parents in China will force their daughters/sons to get married?
Wan
Oct 10, 2012 20:50
  • SUNNYDREAM
Wan,

I think I may give you some "insights". Chinese parents do care about their children's marriage very much. If the kids don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend when they reach their ages of marriage, their parents will be very worried. Firstly, they start to tell them to find a boyfriend/girlfriend millions of times. If their kids don't take into action, then they will "force" them to do it. How? They arrange 'blind date' for them. That's why young guys in China are very busy during the holidays. A news report says that a civil servant participated in 30 blind dates during the national day holidays.

With their children getting older and older, their parents will get more worried. I have a relative whose daughter is about 30 years old but still single. She is very worried about her daughter. Every time she visits my great aunt, she will cry and complain her daughter to my great aunt. She is worried that her daughter can't find a husband. Not long ago, my great aunt told me that her daughter is in love with a boy. They planned to get married soon. My relative is very happy and fully relieved.

Oct 15, 2012 11:27
  • WANHU
How about you, do you undergo blind dates too?
Wan
Oct 17, 2012 02:14
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

How about you, do you undergo blind dates too?
Wan

My parents do not force me to undergo blind dates if I am not willing to do it. My mom just reminds me everyday of seeking a man and getting married.

I always nod to her and say 'Yes, I am seeking my Mr. Right." But I haven't met my Mr. Right so far.
Oct 18, 2012 22:54
  • NANCYMOON
Yes, sunnydream is right. Chinese parents do this for sake of their children. Blank date is usual cases in China between marriage, me either. I understand that if in a family children remain single when they are near 30 years old, others may gossip about them, or even spread malicious and disrespectful rumor.
Oct 23, 2012 16:46
  • WANHU
Most parents are concerned about their children, especially daughters that have reached marriageable age. In my village and culture, they don't go for blind dates. Anyway the old Malay saying: Different field different grasshopper, just like an English idiom: different strokes for different folks.
Wan
Oct 23, 2012 22:13
  • SUNNYDREAM
Nancy,

If you don't get married when you reach marriage age. Some people will say "She must suffer from a illness. That's why no one gets married with her." You know, what illness do they refer to? dysgenesis or mental disorder.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A young Chinese girl forced to rent herself out during the National Day Holidays!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code