Menu
Once you marry a Chinese woman, it is tantamount to marrying her entire family.
Mar 17, 2017 09:52
GUEST82213
Quote:

Originally Posted by SINOS

The Chinese girl I dated the longest had non of these issue, nor did I observe any of them with her friends. I really don't agree with the notion that these are common traits for Chinese girls. The real issue might be that many foreigners settle for the leftovers that Chinese men didn't want.
a

This sounds very much interesting,but please don't get scared by that:) Guess what, I've ever heard a lot sayings about"foreigner men who are seeking for Chinese women/foreigner women are garbage or losers,they are leftovers from the native women.
My opinion is" leftovers or garbage or loser, if it is the right one for you, you win".A saying is"此之蜜糖 彼之砒霜",I could translate it as" your hates,my loves" Or" your poison, my nutrition". I really don't care if my husband is a loser,garbage or anything bad to American women or not, I just need to make sure if that is the man I like.
I've been married 7 years with my American man,we are comfortable to be together.We are not perfect,but we are trying to be nice to each other,no one is perfect anyway,isn't it:)
Mar 17, 2017 09:54
GUEST82213
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST84140

My chinese wife is cold as ice, I don't know what the hell happened. I probably told her I couldn't pay for some frivolous thing, then she shuts it down for 3 months. I married a pretty face but I am dying everyday.

Then you could be a fire to melt the ice
Mar 17, 2017 11:55
GUEST82213 [quote=GUESTPHIL,604155]Every time I have a meal togther my chinese gf, she keeps forcing me to eat meat more than I want to.. she's watching me eat... saying I need to eat more than her, need to make her feel good she's eating not so much. At parties while I'm having a beer and chatting peacefully with some guys, she will keep chasing over to me telling me to eat more. It kinda freaks me out that at any time she suddenly appears and is forcing me to eat more beef or pork or sausages when i'm not at all hungry.
Outside of that we are very close. I don't know if this is just a normal chinese gf habit or some sort of weird control freak issue? My aunties used to force fed me at family parties but that was only a few times a year! daily is kinda intense

Well,I totally understand your situation:)
In China,most wives do this way. Please do remember they did not ever force you to eat anything they think it is bad for you(like liquor,cigarrete,garbage food etc.) They thought that was a way to show "caring/LOVE" to force her man to eat a lot of meat or something which is nutritional or good in her mind,while themselves only take a little bit and save the most good part for her loved ones,husband and children.My mom does this to my father,I saw someone else do the same thing, most Chinese husband would pleasantly accept that forcing and understand that's the love from his gal,some men would do likewise:).
Honestly,I ever did this to my husband at the very beginning, at first he did eat all of those to make me happy.Later on, I found out he did not like it at all,he might be suffering as well like you are:) So I stopped doing that.
The point to this kind of thing is: let your wife know you don't feel comfortable by treating that way.Just let her know. Through the positively communicating,the way we are getting along with each other will be more and more comfortable.
Mar 18, 2017 16:56
GUEST23141 I couldn't agree more. You must be clairvoyant because you basically described my life. I'm hoping that in death I can at least not be cremated that's my only wish at this point because life is just shit.
Mar 19, 2017 05:08
GUESTNEW 2 U Be careful with the family. I am married to a Chinese woman.

The step mother is insipid, frivolous, and so self centred it's sound like science fiction.

The father, as great as he is, totally depends on the mother's wrath. Indididually, he is a great character, but 100% of the times otherwise, he just repeats what the mother says.

Never give all your money away - more often than not, I have seen the step mother want our income in her bank account.

I would still, regardless of my experience, be very careful with Chinese marriage.

The daughter won't say a word, and get into fights with her mum often.

Reasonable or not, the daughter will take the fights with her mother and stress on her husband, and there...you end up living with a step mother sucking on your income, personal freedom, and privacy like a freaking vampire.
Mar 26, 2017 10:45
GUEST81245 I married a Chinese woman, 8 years now. I have my own kid, in college now and she has her own, the pressure is so great for her own kid to perform, that its almost beyond comprehension. Study, paint, music and dance to top it all. It may be perceived that its good to push kids to study hard, but you actually creating robots, without critical thinking. No time to question anything just absorb and do well on tests. A lot of programming does not make a computer smart.
I own a Tutoring center, some kids are pushed almost to the point of suicide..we had a couple of cases like that.
As for disputing with them, you better keep your mouth shut, and I mean SHUT, if you know whats good for you. There is no such thing as reasoning with them.
They must have have control of finances so you better not question them on it. Give them control of your money and NEVER speak about "your money" ever again, simple because is not yours any longer.
Other than that, they are like saints.
Mar 31, 2017 11:53
GUEST82213 I couldn't agree you more...
@guest57194
Apr 2, 2017 08:20
GUEST15215 I think generally a lot of older American white males who happen to be successful crave power and control therefore it would only make sense that the typically demure according to the Chinese traditions , women are generally seen as second class citizens therefore being in a submissive role would feel natural and normal for someone raised in such invotnment where the man rules.

I believe that this along with the fact that most Chinese women prioritize social status over age in their potential spouse makes for a good match....unless the male becomes annoyed or bored after years of playing the role of king dictator
Apr 8, 2017 07:59
  • GIWREH
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJOHN View Post

I've been with my wife who is Mainland Chinese for 3 years now and married the last 2. We have a beautiful 8 month old daughter and I can honestly say, I'm deeply and profoundly in love with her. Even though she bares some of the negative descriptions mentioned above, I have never felt more loved or closer to any person in my life before. [huanh...

I would love that !..... ... a woman who actually could protect me, how endless romantic that is !
Apr 10, 2017 13:43
GUEST25211 Are you sure we're not married to the same woman?
Page 17 of 23    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Once you marry a Chinese woman, it is tantamount to marrying her entire family.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code