Menu
How to punish those pedestrians who run against the traffic lights?
Nov 12, 2012 01:36
  • DODGER
I had an accident last year. An idiot drove through a stop sign just in front of me. I could have easily killed him if I was not paying attention. I destroyed his small van as I was driving a Beijing 2020 jeep.
I called the cops. It took an hour for one to turn up. The idiot immediately started lying through his teeth.
I was lucky; the cop took my side, as the idiot had started to lose his temper. So the score stood at Beijing 2020 jeep #1, Nissan #0 .
The idiot, who had wasted two hours of my life still wanted to know who was going to pay for the damage to his car.
My jeep; not a scratch.
Cheers, Dodger.
Nov 12, 2012 02:08
So I guess you didn't pay him for the damage to his van, right? He will die soon if he keeps driving in this way.

Every time I take a taxi, I tell the driver several times "Shifu, driver slowly and steadily. I am not in a hurry." If I don't tell him, he will driver crazily, change his lane randomly or brake suddenly.... And I wear seat belt and grasp the knob on the upper side of the window even I sit on behind the driver.

If I take a taxi alone, I never sit beside the driver. It's too dangerous. I always tell my friend to sit behind the driver when taking a taxi for sake of their own lives.
Nov 12, 2012 18:03
  • WANHU
Lonely, you may not be in a hurry but the driver is. He is running for another trips to catch more passengers/customers. Is it true in China that it is written only woman passenger is recommended to sit beside the driver? I used to see once, written somewhere in the taxi in Guangzhou.
Wan
Nov 12, 2012 20:39
  • EMERALD7
not true..mr. wang..
in china. taxi driver. on the contrary . drives u at twice as much time as it should have taken to reach the destination ....they r good cooks...haha...
Nov 13, 2012 00:41
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Lonely, you may not be in a hurry but the driver is. He is running for another trips to catch more passengers/customers. Is it true in China that it is written only woman passenger is recommended to sit beside the driver? I used to see once, written somewhere in the taxi in Guangzhou.
Wan

The regulation is to keep the driver safe. I don't see such a notice on the taxis in my city. But all taxis are equipped with GPS, camera and fence. With the help of GPS, it is easy to locate the taxi. The camera can record the passenger who sit beside the driver. The fence is also equipped to keep the safety of the driver.

By the way, have a look at the signs on the Thai taxi. The passengers are forbidden to do many things.

Nov 27, 2012 16:52
  • MARK_81
Well the Thais have this one right! safety first I say.
Nov 28, 2012 01:00
  • SUNNYDREAM
Oh my god! Is it real that some passengers did what the signs show in the taxi? Embarrassing!
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to punish those pedestrians who run against the traffic lights?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code