Menu
Fighting for diapers!!!
Mar 28, 2013 02:00
  • WANHU
Laugh, that's the beautiful culture in the east. Not sure about the west. Maybe someone can share the views.
Wan
Apr 12, 2013 02:08
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Laugh, that's the beautiful culture in the east. Not sure about the west. Maybe someone can share the views.
Wan

I never had a chance to visit the West. But I heard that the children and the parents are separated. Each has their own life.
Apr 16, 2013 13:59
  • WANHU
I have been to the west but only limited areas, and many a person likes to generalise things. Views from those living in the west can be an eye opener for us, especially me living in the east.
Wan
Apr 16, 2013 21:42
  • LAUGH
Next time you go to the western countries, you may do an interview to learn about their views on parents-children relationship. I think it is a good idea.
Apr 18, 2013 00:39
  • WANHU
Interviews are based from random sampling and they do not portray the true pictures. But still I agree it's a good idea to ask and discuss and seek their views about parents-children relationship, not only inn the west but also in the east.
Wan

Apr 18, 2013 04:22
  • LAUGH
Yes, individuals differ from each other. Here in China, many young people separate from their parents. They go to colleges in other cities, find jobs there, get married there and then settle down there. They can only get back home during the holidays. That's why there are many "empty nests".
Apr 23, 2013 00:20
  • WANHU
Parents also need to understand that one day their children will have their own family too.
Wan
Apr 25, 2013 21:56
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Parents also need to understand that one day their children will have their own family too.
Wan

Hehe, no matter how old you are, your are the children in their eyes. That's what my parents told me.
Apr 27, 2013 07:26
  • WANHU
That's what I'm preparing myself... to understand and accept that one day my children would leave me as they have their family responsibilities.
Wan
May 3, 2013 22:46
  • LAUGH
Quote:

That's what I'm preparing myself... to understand and accept that one day my children would leave me as they have their family responsibilities.
Wan

I may do the same as you. But many Chinese parents are very traditional so that they can't change their mindsets anymore.
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Fighting for diapers!!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code