Menu
Fighting for diapers!!!
Feb 21, 2013 23:22
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU View Post

Correct. Don't wait until your mom thought you have forgotten her. I saw one advertisement about a dad asked his son about something while they were sitting on the bench. After asking the same questions several times, her son got angry and answered with a high voice. Then the dad went to the house and brought back and old diary and showed to h...

The diary his dad wrote is about how he asked the same questions many times, and every time his dad answered, he would hug his son with love and never felt agitated or riled.
Wan
Feb 26, 2013 01:33
  • CHERRY07
Wan,

Someone told me that I would understand how hard it was to be a mother only when I became a mother. Then you will change your mind and treat your parents very well. I think she is right.
Feb 28, 2013 10:59
  • WANHU
How about man that can never be a mother?
Wan
Mar 5, 2013 02:31
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

How about man that can never be a mother?
Wan

They will regret when their parents pass away. It will be too late at that time.

There are some people who don't treat their parents when they are alive. When their parents pass away, they hold grand funerals for their parents. Why couldn't they treat their parents better when they are alive?
Mar 5, 2013 11:27
  • WANHU
They should hold grand dinner for their parents than having grand funeral.
Wan
Mar 5, 2013 20:22
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

They should hold grand dinner for their parents than having grand funeral.
Wan

It's useless. No matter how you treat your parents, your neighbors and villagers will know what you have done. If you treat them well, your neighbors and villagers won't have gossip about you. But if you didn't, they would talk about you frequently.
Mar 6, 2013 02:36
  • WANHU
It means we should treat our parents when they are alive, and not after they are dead. No point of having grand funeral because they won't benefit the dead.
Wan
Mar 6, 2013 22:00
  • LAUGH
Quote:

It means we should treat our parents when they are alive, and not after they are dead. No point of having grand funeral because they won't benefit the dead.
Wan

Yes, they won't benefit the dead but some living people think they can benefit from it. They think grand funerals will make others think how filial they are. But they are wrong.
Mar 7, 2013 16:25
  • WANHU
Love and care are from our hearts and not to show off to other people or what others may think. It is rather unfortunate that my dad died early, when I was 9 but my siblings and I had done our best to take care of our mom until her demise in December 2011 at the age of 93.
Wan
Mar 26, 2013 01:59
  • LAUGH
Wan,

Your mom must not have had regrets when she passed away. Some people might regret when they become old. At that time, they will experience how their children take care of them.
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Fighting for diapers!!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code