Menu
Making DIY dumplings by yourself
Apr 11, 2013 01:27
  • FANGFANG
Hallo my friends,

How are you?G'day!This is Jenny from Shanghai,China.

As for Jenny,I am not only good at making international business or working as interpreter for my friends abroad,I am also very good at cooking.Yak!

Today,Jenny would like to introduce a nice meal for you--How to make dumplings.

Materials:

Eggs,celery(chives or pakchoi),pork(beef),mushroom.

Oil,dumpling wrapper,salt,aginomoto.

Process:

Cutting pork or beef into very small pieces

Cutting mushroom into smaller pieces

Open eggs and mix them in a bowl properly(Making the fire and pour mixed egg into a hot pan with oil and then turn around the pan until the egg is like a round shape on the pan and then turn it over and put them into a bowl,cutting into smaller pieces)

Pouring oils into pan,mixing pork,mushroom,egg wrappers with salt and ajinomoto together.

Making it cool in a cool place for 10 mins.

Then using dumpling wrappers to pack each dumplings.

If you are a freshman,you must lean as follows.

1.Reducing it by one half after you put some inner stuffings with spoon.

2.Putting your forfinger at the back of dumpling wrappers,putting your thumb in the front,and then turing it over,using some waters on the place of your thumb.

Then dumplings could be made.

Finally,pouring waters into a pan until it becomes boiled,putting dumplings into the pan,and then pour the cold water again when it is boiled.

Then all will be finished and you could enjoy your nice dumplings.Yeah...

Last year,when I was invited to go to Australia,I shared this with my Autralian friends together,they do enjoy this so much,hoping that you will do!

Enjoy your nice dumplings...

Yummmmmm,,yummm..

cheers

Jenny( Fangfang-my Chinese Name)
Tel:0086 13788902855
Email:163.com|supplychainjenny

Apr 17, 2013 20:01
  • WANHU
Jenny, certain people do not use ajinomoto (MSG) anymore as it is not too good for health.
Wan
Apr 18, 2013 03:58
GUESTPAUL
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Jenny, certain people do not use ajinomoto (MSG) anymore as it is not too good for health.
Wan

Yes, I have to to tell the waitresses or waiters "Please do not add MSG to my dishes" every time I dine outside.
Apr 22, 2013 14:24
  • WANHU
It's good to aware what we consume, Paul. In Bankok Sukhumvit Soi 24, the Seafood market (restaurant) declares No MSG! that customers can read.
Wan
Apr 23, 2013 02:07
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

It's good to aware what we consume, Paul. In Bankok Sukhumvit Soi 24, the Seafood market (restaurant) declares No MSG! that customers can read.
Wan

It is difficult to find out what we eat in China, especially at restaurants. If you cook it by yourself, you will know exactly what you eat.
Apr 26, 2013 02:20
  • FANGFANG
Hello Wan,

Yes,I know it and my parents are doctors and they often mention me not nota dd more,yes,I will.

Only a little ,it is ok.

When I was in Autralia,my client's home,yeah,I could not use it for sure because their home has none at all about ajinomoto.haha..

Anyway,in China,I will add a little.

Anyhow,thanks for you advice!

cheers

Jenny
Apr 26, 2013 14:20
  • WANHU
You're always welcome, Jenny. Actually it is a reminder for me not to use modosodium glutamate in my cooking (wherever applicable) and also for those having hypertension to be careful, as it is still salt though not salty.

In our Asian region, most of us are still using that food enhancer. Actually there are claims and counter claims about the good and the bad of MSG but none provide strong tangible proof.

Wan
Post a Reply to: Making DIY dumplings by yourself
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code