Menu
Warning: Be careful in Saudi Arabia, handsome boys!
May 23, 2013 01:59
GUESTBADER I will tell you why
because it is miracle from god. if you see our graves you will see that there is some body hasn't rotten, because he is a ((shahid)).
our religion got so much miracles read about islam.
It is not like what you think.Media distort the image of Islam.and if you want an answer for your Question((why that bodies hasn't rotten?))
sorry i don't now how to Explain it for you because ican n't took english very good because i am saudi
just write (( shahid)) or ((شهيد)) or ((islam))...
good by and if any one need a help about islam gost message me on my email
((hotmail.com|bb-1995))

May 23, 2013 02:44
  • WANHU
Some people look at the content of the soil when the human body doesn't decompose for logical explanations, while some people tend to accept mysteries and miracles. You're correct dear GuestBader, if I want to know more about Islam I will contact you through your given email as TCG forum is not a premise for religious discussions but rather about China and things related to it. Thank you kindly for your willingness to share.
Wan
May 23, 2013 03:25
  • BBQQ
Thanks for your offer, GUESTBADER. I am surprised at the flesh-body Bodhisattva but I have no desire of doing a research on this. Religion is a mystery to me. I am pretty sure that I don't have the talent to study and understand it.
May 23, 2013 19:03
  • WANHU
Dear BBQQ, do not underestimate your ability. You can give a try and you will see wonders.
Wan
May 28, 2013 03:32
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Dear BBQQ, do not underestimate your ability. You can give a try and you will see wonders.
Wan

I am an atheist. But I have full respect toward every religion. Everything exists for a reason.
May 30, 2013 16:13
  • WANHU
Doesn't matter which thought you're subscribing to, as we know there is an answer for every question. Some answers we may agree and some we may agree not.
Wan
Jun 3, 2013 21:48
  • BBQQ
Haha,

"......as we know there is an answer for every question. Some answers we may agree and some we may agree not.
"

I think you are talking about philosophy issues here, Wan.
Jun 21, 2013 03:30
  • WANHU
I never understand philosophy, dear BBQQ. But I do understand that people differ. They have choices, options and faculty of thoughts whom to follow and what to believe or not believe. Sometimes I'd like to talk about religions, about attributes, beings but of course in different space and definitely not in open forum. Belittling others will mar the relationship.
Wan
Jun 23, 2013 21:46
  • BBQQ
Haha, it's hard to find someone who has the same idea like me. I don't understand philosophy too.
Jun 25, 2013 14:31
  • WANHU
Exactly, but sometimes it dawns my mind about life and death, about sickness and health, about my destination and purpose of life, then I move on to do more good deeds, within my capacity and ability, so that I could have a better earth to live in. This provides me an avenue to care for others too. I don't have a philosophy of life but rather a practical way of finding a better tomorrow, with better friends and family.
Wan
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Warning: Be careful in Saudi Arabia, handsome boys!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code