Menu
how to get money back from ex
May 21, 2013 23:29
GUEST65239
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP View Post

Persuade him or scare him to return your money back? I'd like to know if you give your money to him willingly or not. Did he spend his money for you? If he spent money for you, could he ask you to pay back the money?

I think you should find someone who prefers to go Dutch with you as your boyfriend. Then...

He said he wanted to "borrow" and he would return it to me in one month but he never did. He seldom spent any money on me cos he is a student too..international student. Most of the time when we went out, i paid for things. Sometimes he paid.
I don't really mind it if he ever loved me deeply. The truth is that the way he broke up with me is soooo humiliating... i'm angry and i want my money back..so not worth it..
May 21, 2013 23:36
GUEST65239 is this common men's behavior or most of the men would be embarrased enough to pay their debts? given that they said they will give it back when they borrowed it from someone..
May 24, 2013 06:03
  • WANHU
You're a rich student for having such amount of money to lend to others. Or perhaps you're just an easy prey for him to get money from. If you really want your money back, you should either tell the principal of the school or his parents of your predicament.
Wan
May 28, 2013 03:08
  • CHERRY07
GUEST65239,

Obviously, you were fooled by him. Girls became foolish when they were in love. You paid everything when you were out and thought you should do it because you loved him. But did he love you? I really doubt it.

Here is the way: Call him directly and say "I want my money back". If he says "No", let everyone around him (his friends, his new girlfriend, his classmates and the principal of the school) know that he owes you some money. If he cares about his reputation, he will give your money back.
Jun 1, 2013 17:52
  • WANHU
When looking at the other side of the coin, I feel how lavish students today are, comparing to me who could hardly have a decent meal, what more to lend out money to others. Cherry, most girls are willing to sacrifice things for their love, though how foolish it may seem.
Wan
Jun 3, 2013 20:26
  • CHERRY07
Wan,

Girls are foolish when they are in love. But they become sober when they break up. The girl who posted this thread is a typical example. After she broke up with her boyfriend, she was sober and remembered that he still owed some money to her.
Jul 10, 2013 15:24
  • WANHU
No wonder people say love is blind (until one sobers up).
Wan
Jul 10, 2013 22:58
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

No wonder people say love is blind (until one sobers up).
Wan

Yes, she never mentioned when they were together. But she asked for her money when she broke up with him. Why didn't she ask for her money back when they were together?
Jul 11, 2013 11:36
  • WANHU
Correct and the girl is angry looking at how they broke up and not really about the borrowed money. That is one lesson to be learnt.
Wan
Jul 15, 2013 04:31
  • BBQQ
Cherry,

She was blind when she was in love. Now she is sober after breaking up with him. When she was blind, how could she remember to get her money back?
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: how to get money back from ex
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code