Menu
how to get money back from ex
Aug 31, 2013 22:00
  • WANHU
Although my official working hours are fixed from 8 am to 5 pm, still sometimes I need to go out and meet people or "clients". In Malaysia we have 13 states and 3 Federal Territories. Four northern states of Peninsular Malaysia have their weekends on Friday and Saturday thus if I go and visit my "clients" in those four northern states, I will have less weekends because we are not allowed to replace the days of our weekends.

Last week I was quite busy for my personal arrangement as two nieces from China came for a visit, from August 21 until August 31. Both sisters were from Hubei but live in Shenzhen. AirAsia offered cheaper tickets from Xianggang so they took the opportunity to travel to Malaysia. If you have tickets to a third country, you don't need any visa/permit to enter Xianggang and you may be allowed to stay there for seven days.

I still have 22 days of my annual leave, so I will go to China again on Nov. 1-7 and December 14-31. Still have a balance 4 days which I will carry forward to next year.

Wan
Sep 2, 2013 03:51
  • BBQQ
Wan,

After working for five days, I just want to sleep on my bed as long as I could. I am busy at weekends. Buying food and other necessities from the supermarket, cleaning apartments and wash clothes..... In the evening, I just have time to cook dishes for me and watch some TV programs or movies.
Last edited by BBQQ: Sep 2, 2013 03:54
Sep 2, 2013 09:38
  • WANHU
It has been more than 18 months now I have not watched TV since it broke down. I just dump my clothes in the washing machine and let it wash for me and my family. Weekends when I'm not travelling, I would cook some dishes especially Thai cooking. I prefer marine fish than freshwater.
Wan
Sep 2, 2013 22:27
  • CHERRY07
BBQQ,

Buy a washing machine to wash your clothes and then spare some time to enjoy "outdoor life". It's no good to spend all your time in your company and home.
Dec 21, 2013 20:02
GUEST96136 Hi thanks so much. seems that i have very bad luck with man. I met another boy. First he paid everything for me and i thought oh he really loves me. But now he started asking me to invite him this invite him that. And people say that there is no free lunch in the world. Yes i do want a man who would be willing to spend money on me which means that he is willing to give me his important things!! Does it show that I'm very material??
Dec 21, 2013 20:04
GUEST96136 yes never lose your sense never lose your principle !!
Dec 21, 2013 20:06
GUEST96136 wow, what a patience! but it's good. never give yourself to anyone before you can be sure that he truly loves you! i wish i never loved that boy. I wish i just waited for the Mr.Right just like you are waiting for him. You should let me know when you finally meet him!!
Oct 2, 2014 13:02
  • MOODYBOY001
If no proof,Just forget it and move forward on your life
Page 5 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: how to get money back from ex
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code