Menu
What would you do if you were sexually harassed on the bus?
May 23, 2013 18:48
  • WANHU
I have been to India and stayed and even stayed three months in one particular city. If the CCTV equipped on the bus can pinpoint the molester then I am sure it can also do the same to pocket pickers. Dear Raindrop, I doubt the camera will be able to detect in a crowded bus or subway metro. The offenders, many of them plan what and when they want to do not just in a spur of a moment.
Wan
May 28, 2013 04:02
  • RAINDROP
CCTV? China's national TV station? Just kidding! I think it is too expensive to equip it on the buses.
May 30, 2013 15:46
  • WANHU
Now, it's not expensive as before. I doubt it has any benefit fitting CCTV camera on public transport, unless inter-city or inter-state express buses.
Wan
Jun 3, 2013 22:01
  • RAINDROP
Wan,

CCTV is a good surveillance tool. I suggest you watch 'Eagle Eye', a movie made by USA. Then you will know how horrible it is.
Jun 21, 2013 01:40
  • WANHU
it just just a movie, dear Raindrop. People have imaginations.
Wan
Jun 23, 2013 22:13
  • RAINDROP
Wan,

I don't think it is just a movie after Snowden exposed some top secrets of the NSA. He just exposed a "tip of the iceberg".
Jul 1, 2013 06:02
  • WANHU
To me is never a top secret and again Snowden's exposure is always expected because many super powers try to be a world police indicating others to follow what they dictated. Iraq was defiant so under the accusation of having weapons of mass destruction these super powers attacked defenceless Iraq and thousands of innocent lives were killed although Blair later apologised.
Wan
Jul 1, 2013 22:02
  • RAINDROP
I guess that many nations want to get top secrets from Snowden. It's a real Spy game.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What would you do if you were sexually harassed on the bus?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code