Menu
What should he do?
May 22, 2013 21:43
He is a top student in his class. She is just an ordinary student who doesn’t do well in her study. She frequently asks him to help with her study. As a result, they are getting familiar with each other. The boy just treats her as his classmate but the girl bears a secret love for him.

Two weeks later, they both will take part in the college entrance examinations. The girl thought it was her last chance to confess her love to him. Thus, she wrote a love letter and put it into his math book. The boy opened the book and noticed the letter. It started with “We are going to graduate soon. I am afraid that I won’t have a second chance if I don’t tell you ……” The boy was so shocked that he couldn’t focus his attention on the classes. He dare not turn around after class to face the girl.

After school, he went back home and locked himself in his bedroom. His parents noticed that their son didn’t behave as usual. So they asked their son what happened to him. Their son told them the truth and asked them for help. Unfortunately, their parents had no idea.

I guess that this boy must be a model student at school. He focuses all his attention on his study so that he makes good scores. Some of his female classmates might have feelings for him but he never knows. Of course he never has such a feeling for any girl in his class. Thus, he performs abnormally when he received the love letter.

Do you have any better suggestions on helping this boy?

May 23, 2013 03:05
  • WANHU
Provide him a space. Let him mature by himself. Sometimes we have late bloomers among us.
Wan
May 23, 2013 03:45
  • BBQQ
Wan, I think you know how important college entrance examinations are. If he can't deal with this properly, two of them will be influenced. The boy can tell her "Let me think about it carefully. I will give you the answer after the college entrance examinations".

As the boy's parents, his dad and mom can say"It's not a big deal. Don't worry. I can see that you are excellent. Otherwise, she won't confess her affection to you. However, you two have something important to do. You should put this aside and do your best to prepare for the college entrance examinations."
May 24, 2013 05:41
GUEST20101 From a western perspective he seems to be making a fuss over nothing and is obviously too immature to handle this situation. He either likes (romantically?) the girl or he doesn't.
May 24, 2013 05:42
  • WANHU
Dear BBQQ
As an excellent student he should know what to say. If he does or doesn't agree just tell her so and move on. So I think the boy can only excel in exams and not other things. Not mature enough to generate his thoughts and thinking.
Wan
May 28, 2013 03:00
  • RAINDROP
Wan,

What if the girl did something silly if the boy refused her directly? If I were him, I would behave as usual and give no response to her. If she asked me if I received a letter from her, I would say "I didn't see the letter".
May 30, 2013 16:57
  • WANHU
What if you were that girl?
Wan
Jun 3, 2013 21:23
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

What if you were that girl?
Wan

If I didn't receive any response from him, I would have known that he has no interest in me. I would cry and feel heart-broken but I wouldn't give myself up.

To my understanding, the girl just wanted to tell her feelings for the boy. She doesn't want to regret in the future. Someday she will remember that she once confessed to the one she loved. At that moment, she will laugh and understand how 'stupid' she was.
Post a Reply to: What should he do?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code