Menu
What is the most creative marriage proposal?
Jun 9, 2013 02:05
  • BBQQ
22 years old Edward made a promise with his girlfriend that he would propose to her in the early morning without wearing a piece of cloth. They both thought it would be the most unforgettable memory in their life.

Sadly, Edward went to the wrong house. It was her girlfriend’s neighbor who opened the door. The neighbor was shocked. Edward still didn’t go away. He insisted that they were his girlfriend’s parents and that they didn’t want their daughter to marry him. Then the neighbor called the police. The police arrived and asked Edward to put on his clothes. Edward refused and hit the police with his head. The police took him down with the electric stun gun and brought him back to the police station.

I am pretty sure that it would be his most unforgettable memory. What about his girlfriend? She must be pissed off because her boyfriend didn’t show up on time.

In my view, this is probably the most creative marriage proposal. Do you agree?
Jun 15, 2013 04:34
  • CHERRY07
How could he go to a wrong house? Too excited?
Jul 21, 2013 11:13
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ View Post

22 years old Edward made a promise with his girlfriend that he would propose to her in the early morning without wearing a piece of cloth. They both thought it would be the most unforgettable memory in their life.

Sadly, Edward went to the wrong house. It was her girlfriend’s neighbor who opened the door. The neighbor was shoc...

Not agreed!!!!!
Jul 21, 2013 13:36
  • WANHU
Some people are just plain crazy.
Dear Cherry he is not too excited but stupid enough not to ask her address properly.
Deae BBQQ, is it the most creative marriage proposal? Probably the stupidest. I am sure if I have a daughter, I won't bless their marriage. Would you?
Wan
Jul 22, 2013 21:15
  • BBQQ
Wan,

I would think about it if a man did this for my daughter in the future. At least, I have seen that he is really into my daughter. Otherwise, he wouldn't risk being caught by the police to propose to my daughter without wearing clothes.
Jul 23, 2013 05:51
  • WANHU
Dear BBQQ
If you look at that way but if you look in another perception, that he will do anything for his own desire. This time he wants to 'own' a girl and to show his 'commitment' he is willing to go naked. He may later have other wants and also provide other crazy ideas which will put you and your family to shame.

He didn't care about her house address but only to let his cravings come true. His hostile acts made police used stun gun to subdue him. From your article, I will definitely won't accept him.

Wan
Jul 23, 2013 22:15
  • BBQQ
Haha,

The news report didn't say why he went to a wrong floor. I didn't know if his girlfriend didn't give him the correct address. Or he was so excited that he went to a wrong floor. I don't think he didn't care about the address.

Anyway, I really admire his courage to go naked in public for a girl. Who knows? I wouldn't consider about this if I had a boy in the future.
Jul 25, 2013 02:24
  • WANHU
Probably this girl he called as his girlfriend after knowing him for a while doesn't like him too. The opportunity comes when he comes out with a crazy idea which she quickly agrees and gives him, intentionally, the wrong address.
Wan
Jul 25, 2013 03:33
  • BBQQ
Wan,

That's funny. I don't think a girl might not tease a man who will propose to her. If she did give the wrong address, he would have been pissed off. The only result is "Break-UP".
Jul 25, 2013 08:01
  • WANHU
That's what she wanted. She has good reason why to reject him. "Your behaviour by butting you head against the policemen brings shame to me and my family".
Wan
Jul 28, 2013 04:05
  • BBQQ
Wan,

THe man butted his head against the policemen because he was irritated. He still thought he came to the right house. If the girl didn't give her the right address, it was her fault. The man will dump her. If she gave the right address and the man came to the wrong house, then she could dump him for his rude behavior.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What is the most creative marriage proposal?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code