Menu
Do you have the same doubt like me?
Jun 19, 2013 03:56
  • BBQQ
Superman: Man of Steel has been shown at the cinemas. I haven’t watched it yet. It is said that Superman’s red briefs is gone. Why? The director said “It is not cool for him to wear it.” To be honest, I really can’t understand why he always wears her red briefs outside.

I also have another question “What does S stand for?” Someone says that S stands for Superman. It’s reasonable. Someone makes a joke that S means Superman wears small size tights. Do you know what S stands for?

Jul 12, 2013 00:13
  • WANHU
Not really dear BBQQ. S probably means "sorry" for showing his underpants to the public.
Wan
Jul 14, 2013 22:08
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Not really dear BBQQ. S probably means "sorry" for showing his underpants to the public.
Wan

Good explanation, Wan. If I remember it correctly, his dad and mom also wear the same type clothes like him. Perhaps, it is the standard uniform worn by the people on his planet.
Jul 17, 2013 08:49
  • WANHU
You're wrong this time dear BBQQ. In his planet there's no clothes. They just took the clothes from planet earth and wore them and they never knew how to wear. That;s why the underpants were outside. Superman just learnt from his dad.
Wan
Jul 18, 2013 03:52
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

You're wrong this time dear BBQQ. In his planet there's no clothes. They just took the clothes from planet earth and wore them and they never knew how to wear. That;s why the underpants were outside. Superman just learnt from his dad.<br />
Wan

Wan, you are very humorous. I don't know if the author who created Superman has the idea.
Last edited by BBQQ: Jul 18, 2013 03:53
Jul 19, 2013 13:11
  • WANHU
When the director realises that it shows Superman's stupidity for wearing his underpants outside, he changes Suoerman's image. Another Q is, does he wear underpants at all? Maybe next episode will reveal the truth. Haha
Wan
Jul 31, 2013 00:55
  • BBQQ
What should I say? I just burst into a laugh when I read your reply. The Superman of this style looks a bit evil to me. I still love the Superman in blue tights and red underpants.
Jul 31, 2013 23:15
  • WANHU
Dear BBQQ]
A girl fainted when she was rescued by Superman. You know why? His shirt stinks. You have to give credits to the movie director for allowing Superman to wash his underpants as well as the blue uniform you love so much.
Wan

P/S
Don't worry, when his old costume dries, he'll be back with his old original image.
Aug 4, 2013 22:46
  • BBQQ
Wan,

Washing his blue uniform and underpants is very easy for him. He can just do it in a second. Remember how quickly he changes his clothes every when danger occurs?
Aug 10, 2013 20:11
  • WANHU
Changing clothes not the same as washing. Did you notice that the blue uniform is always on him when he rips his outer clothes off? It's different with Spiderman that needs to change clothes in the phone booth.
Wan
Aug 12, 2013 20:15
  • BBQQ
Haha, he maybe equip self-cleaning equipment on his body. Wait! We just see he rips off his outer clothes off. But we don't konw whether his blue uniform is washed or not. Perhaps, he washes his uniform everyday.
Post a Reply to: Do you have the same doubt like me?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code