Menu
Freaking! Buying hair stockings to scare perverts away?
Jun 20, 2013 03:11
  • BBQQ
It's summer now. With the rise of the temperature, girls start to wear less clothes. Their slim figures attract men's attention including some perverts. Is there an effective way to scare those perverts away?

Yes, buying a pair of hair stockings. I am sure that no men will get close to you. Are you brave enough to wear it?

Jun 21, 2013 04:09
  • WANHU
Dear BBQQ, sometimes I ask myself, if men can wear long shirt and long pants during the hot summer, why can't the girls? I never against girls wearing short skirts or hot pants.
Wan
Jun 23, 2013 04:31
  • BBQQ
Wan,

You are a gentleman. The hair stockings are prepared for those perverts. I am not brave enough to wear it in public.
Jun 25, 2013 14:47
  • WANHU
Maybe being a pervert he likes that too? You can never fathom the thinking a pervert has!
Wan
Jun 26, 2013 01:16
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Maybe being a pervert he likes that too? You can never fathom the thinking a pervert has!
Wan

Oh, no, no, no. I didn't think about this.
Jun 30, 2013 21:34
  • WANHU
It is not easy to understand what a pervert thinks. Others may create ways and devices but still won't stop those perverts out there.
Wan
Jul 1, 2013 22:22
  • BBQQ
So girls should learn to protect themselves. I never wear too exposed and short clothes. And it's good to join some self-defence classes. Lastly, bring pepper spray or other stuff along with you.
Jul 12, 2013 00:06
  • WANHU
Attire is a debatable subject for ages. Some people argue that it is not the attire such as short skirts, showing personal and private things which should never be revealed, etc that causes molest and rape but rather the sickness in the minds of men. So girls are free to wear anything or not to wear anything. Even old women and children got raped.

They may be correct but for me, every element promotes, and we need to prevent in any possible way. Just like exposed food being infested with maggots and flies but why blame the flies and not the exposed food? Even the covered food also get infested with maggots but at least we prevent the flies from going near the food.

Wan
Jul 14, 2013 22:19
  • BBQQ
Yes, Wan. Flies never visit an egg that has no crack. To keep yourself safe, don't wear too exposed clothes that might arouse some bad people's evil thoughts.
Jul 17, 2013 08:39
  • WANHU
Mishaps happen, so just be careful all the time because we never know people with deranged minds.
Wan
Jul 18, 2013 03:38
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Mishaps happen, so just be careful all the time because we never know people with deranged minds.
Wan

Yes, but at least girls should ask help when they meet the deranged people. A video clip on the internet shows that a girl is sexually assaulted on the subway by a man beside him. She didn't call for help but moved up. The man didn't give up but moved up to the girl and touched her thighs. Still she didn't call for help but walked to the door. The man followed her and kept molesting her. Three or four minutes later, the man got off the subway.

The guy who shot the video showed the video the girl and asked her to call the police. But she refused. I can't understand why she kept silent when someone assaulted her.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Freaking! Buying hair stockings to scare perverts away?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code