Menu
A man who tried to molest a girl gets his tongue snapped off!
Jun 24, 2013 22:36
  • LAUGH
I was laughing aloud when I heard about this.

A 43 years old man drove his private car to carry passengers. Of course it wasn’t a free ride. The passengers had to pay money to him. A young girl got in his car and asked him to take her to a restaurant. He thought the girl was pretty so that he drove his car to a remote location and started to molest her. He touched her thigh and kissed her rudely. Suddenly, he cried out. What happened? The girl snapped his tongue off. He menaced the girl that she should compensate him for snapping off his tongue. The girl promised that she could withdraw some money as compensation.

When the man drove to a bank, the girl saw a security man and asked him to call the police. The man couldn’t bear the pain so that he drove to a stomatological hospital to get his tongue stitched. Eventually, the police caught him. According to the procurator who was responsible for this case, the girl did nothing wrong. She did self-defense to stop the man molesting her. The man already committed a crime for molesting the girl against her will.

Jul 1, 2013 04:57
  • WANHU
Years ago, I was browsing around the street food stalls for my dinner before going home from work, I heard a girl cried thief! thief! I saw a young man was running away with her purse along the busy evening stalls. The young man was unlucky because he got caught and a man who was frying noodles dumped the whole wok of noodles on his head. He was later, reprimanded. The had only 10 Yuan inside her purse for her bus fare and simple dinner.

If the thief knew inside the purse was only 10 Yuan, I'm sure he wouldn't snatch the purse and took a high risk if get caught. Laugh, I think the man won't molest her if he knew his tongue would be bitten off.

Wan
Jul 9, 2013 03:53
  • LAUGH
Dear Wan,

Of course he wouldn't molest her if he knew that his tongue would be bitten off. He thought that the girl wouldn't resist too much. But he was wrong.
Jul 9, 2013 18:39
  • WANHU
Dear Laugh, maybe he never thought but just on spur of the moment.
Wan
Jul 9, 2013 22:07
  • LAUGH
He has paid for what he did to the girl. I am just worried whether his tongue can be fixed.
Jul 12, 2013 02:12
  • WANHU
He should have thought of the consequences.
Wan
Jul 14, 2013 21:09
  • CHERRY07
Wan,

He thought that the girl was under his control. Unfortunately, the girl took the chance to save herself by biting his tongue. He deserved this.
Jul 15, 2013 03:04
  • WANHU
Yes Cherry, I totally agree with you.
Wan
Jul 15, 2013 21:27
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Yes Cherry, I totally agree with you.<br />
Wan

A lesson: Never underestimate women.
Last edited by CHERRY07: Jul 15, 2013 21:28
Jul 18, 2013 06:53
  • WANHU
It should be: crime doesn't pay
Wan
Aug 21, 2013 00:26
  • REDMOND28
You mess with a girl, you get the blade! It is people like these that makes public transport unreliable.
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A man who tried to molest a girl gets his tongue snapped off!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code