Menu
A man who tried to molest a girl gets his tongue snapped off!
Aug 21, 2013 01:34
  • RAINDROP
Wan,

I see he really deserves this. I believe that he will never do it again.
Aug 26, 2013 22:21
  • WANHU
Dear Raindrop
Sometimes old habit dies hard.
It reminds me of a person in my village that liked to play with modified firecrackers. He lost his right fingers, and we thought he would repent, but the following year I heard he lost another left fingers.
Wan
Aug 26, 2013 22:50
  • RAINDROP
Wan,

Next time he might get his sexual organ cut if he meets a tough girl.

That guy in your village might want to become an expert in firecrackers, hehe. The difference between him and the man we talked is that "the guy in your village doesn't hurt others but the man we said did."
Aug 27, 2013 02:50
  • WANHU
It's not about hurting oneself or hurting other(s). The bottom line is he never learns except doing things what he wants, even losing both hands, or tongue.
Wan
Aug 27, 2013 22:02
  • RAINDROP
Wan,

He could be another Edison. He might surprise you some day.
Aug 28, 2013 18:57
  • WANHU
Yeah Edison without a tongue, hehe.
Wan
Aug 28, 2013 21:46
  • RAINDROP
Wan,

Edison became a deaf when he was 15 years old. He was slapped by the conductor on the train for a fire broke out in his lab on the train. Then he lost his hearing.

Success needs sacrifice. No pains ,no gains.
Sep 7, 2013 19:30
  • WANHU
He has a lab on the train?
Wan
Sep 8, 2013 21:35
  • RAINDROP
Wan,

That' what I found from a Chinese source. According to it, Edison sold newspapers on the train when he was 12 years old. In 1864, the Civil War broke out. In the same year, Edison bought an imprinter and created a newspaper. The newspaper is about the latest update of the Civil War. He made some money by selling his newspaper on the train. Then he used his money to build a small chem lab in the luggage carriage.

One day a stick of phosphorus fell on the floor and caused a fire when he did the experiment. The staff on the train eventually ceased the fire. But he was so angry that he slapped Edison and drove him out of the train. Later, Edison became a deaf.

There is another saying. The chemicals in his lab caused a fire. As a result, his lab was destroyed and he was thrown out of the train. Why did he become a deaf? Once he tried his best to board the train, a conductor seized his ears and pulled him into the carriage. As a result, he became a deaf.
Sep 10, 2013 09:16
  • WANHU
We learnt about American Civil War that broke in 1861 and ended in 1865 When General Robert E. Lee surrendered his sword to General Grant at Fort Appomattox.
Wan
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A man who tried to molest a girl gets his tongue snapped off!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code