Menu
Not all girls love romantic proposal!
Aug 28, 2013 02:08
  • LAUGH
Most girls love romance. Most boys know about it. So many boys choose to propose to their girls in a very romantic way. However, there are some girls who don’t love romance.

An Indian proposes to his girlfriend inside a shopping mall in the witness of all people who go shopping here. But his girlfriend doesn’t say “Yes”. Instead, she hits his head with the guitar and then walks away. What happened is recorded by the camera and uploaded to Youtube. It wins more than 2 million hits.

I don’t know how long this guy prepares for the proposal. He walks with his girlfriend hand in hand in the shopping mall. Suddenly, a band appears and plays music for them. Then he takes out a microphone and says “I am going to confess my love to a special girl. This is where we met three months ago…” After his confession, he started to recite poems. The girl isn’t as surprised and excited as other girls.

When the boy kneels down and proposes to her, she says “No, no, no” and tries to raise him up. The boy doesn’t want to stand up. All of a sudden, the girl seizes the guitar from the musician, hits her boyfriend’s head, and throws away the guitar and then walks away, leaving the boy lying on the ground.

Sep 2, 2013 19:08
  • WANHU
Either she's not ready to be engaged or she wants the boy to propose to her according to their traditional way where both parents need to discuss and accept.
Wan
Sep 3, 2013 01:16
  • SUNNYDREAM
Why do I feel that it's just a show? Even the girl doesn't accept his proposal, she shouldn't beat him with the guitar. Perhaps, she learns this from My Sassy Girlfriend, a South Korean movie.
Sep 3, 2013 02:05
  • WANHU
Could be too as the others didn't offer to stop or offer their hands to help the victim.
Wan
Sep 4, 2013 01:40
  • BBQQ
Wan,

The audience were surprised when they saw this. It took long for the audience to react. When they become normal, the girl just left.
Sep 20, 2013 07:46
  • WANHU
The boy probably watches too much Bollywood movies.
Wan
Sep 22, 2013 04:02
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

The boy probably watches too much Bollywood movies.
Wan

What are Bollywood movies? Wan, I actually watched some Indian movies. Indian songs and dances are shown almost in every movie. The actors and actresses speak English but Indian songs and dances appear when the music is on. I am frustrated because I don't know what the songs and dances are. Just feel that the rhythms are nice.
Sep 23, 2013 16:59
  • WANHU
I responded to this question in other post.
Wan
Oct 22, 2013 22:55
  • CHERRY07
He deserves that. The girl says "No", it means that she doesn't accept his proposal. Why does he force her to accept his proposal?
Nov 11, 2013 09:11
  • WANHU
I don't think he deserves to be bashed with a guitar.
Wan
Nov 12, 2013 00:53
  • CHERRY07
Wan,

The girl used the guitar to vent her anger. She just told him "This is what you deserve after forcing me to do something I won't do."
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Not all girls love romantic proposal!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code