Menu
Do you want to keep cockroaches as your pets?
Sep 23, 2013 15:53
  • WANHU
A friend of mine used to say, just imagine a junkyard that has screws, bolts and nuts, engines, tyres, and all the parts cars should have. You blow it with a big bang, then later you will see a few Mercedes, BMW and Jaguar would be formed can came rolling out of the junkyard? No, it would turn to bits and pieces.
Wan
Sep 23, 2013 21:08
  • RAINDROP
Wan,

Your friend could do better than Stephan Hawking. Recently, Stephan has made another prediction. According to him, people's brains are independent. In the future, people's brains can be copied into the computer and become eternal. I don't if I can witness the moment that his prediction becomes true.
Sep 24, 2013 05:05
  • WANHU
That's why it is called prediction because of not sure. Remember Mayan's prediction of 12.12.12 end of the world? Some friends came to me asking, and I said, do you believe in Mayan's God? I told them everyone dies, whether end of the world or not. It's good to remember death because it will keep us to toe the line and do more good deeds so that when one dies, he would be remembered by others of his good deeds.
Wan
Sep 25, 2013 01:18
  • RAINDROP
Wan,

I am not a person who can face death bravely. If it really comes, I hope that it won't be suffering. A quick death is the best.
Sep 25, 2013 05:22
  • WANHU
Many of us like you too, who are afraid of death but deep inside us we know that one day we will die as no one lives forever. Sometimes we can't determine how we die. My mom died of old age, at 95. My elder sister died of failed operation after it was done the second time.
Wan
Sep 26, 2013 01:47
  • RAINDROP
Yes, just my wish. I just wish to die peacefully and don't make any trouble for my families.
Oct 1, 2013 19:06
  • WANHU
Yes, we hope and pray everyone dies peacefully, and be remembered of one's deeds on earth.
Wan
Oct 8, 2013 03:48
  • RAINDROP
Wan,

I don't want to be remembered. If I die, my families weep for me. Every time they think of me, they might feel unhappy. So I hope they can forget me as soon as they can.
Nov 1, 2013 03:48
  • WANHU
May be you are incorrect. It's good to have fond memory of someone we like and care. We know that everyone dies, whether we like or dislike. To be remembered is normal, we we are good then we will be remembered of our good deeds, and if bad definitely of our bad actions.
Wan
Nov 3, 2013 03:35
  • RAINDROP
Wan,

You will be gradually forgotten by your families, especially the younger generation (your grandchildren). No offense. As time goes by, your image in their memory will blur. It happens to everyone.
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you want to keep cockroaches as your pets?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code