Menu
Do you want to keep cockroaches as your pets?
Nov 3, 2013 10:23
  • ZARNHEHNIN
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

Wan,

You will be gradually forgotten by your families, especially the younger generation (your grandchildren). No offense. As time goes by, your image in their memory will blur. It happens to everyone.

Hello RD,
The biggest rewards is kids become much stronger and more excellent than their moms and dads...
Nov 3, 2013 20:49
  • RAINDROP
Zar, it's what I expect. But we talk about another issue "Will we be forgotten or remembered?"
Nov 4, 2013 22:16
GUESTMASU We will be remembered or remember where significant things happen with us in life no matter wether its bad or good. While how much it matters when the river keep flowing forward just depends...dont you think happy family and kids with great expectations is the ultimate goal...take care and relax RD...

Z
Nov 5, 2013 00:09
GUEST40882 Yes, definitely. I know that they will forget me someday. But I will always watch over them in the sky.

Rain
Nov 10, 2013 09:08
  • WANHU
When you "create" history people won't forget. Deeds are part of history.
Wan
Nov 10, 2013 20:55
  • RAINDROP
Wan,

Do you remember your grand grand parents? Honestly, I don't know anything about my grand grand parents if my parents didn't tell me about them.
Nov 11, 2013 04:05
  • WANHU
We can only remember people we have met unless we study history and their contributions to the society. Like you said: "As time goes by, your image in their memory will blur. It happens to everyone." Image means you have seen that someone before. Have you seen your great grandparents? I'm sure you have not.

With the advent of photography we can retain images and keep their photographs in our profiles. Before, people depended on sketches thus images drawn are not perfect.

Wan
Nov 13, 2013 01:01
  • RAINDROP
Hehe, the only thing we can do is to educate our children well. Therefore, they will clearly remember their families and ancestors. That's the importance of family education.
Nov 23, 2013 10:16
  • WANHU
True, dear Raindrop, but what things to remember when they leave no legacy to follow or to be proud of? So we should create deeds for them to proudly remember us. I did things not because I want people to praise but for my family to remember me by. The only problem is I have done nothing so far, haha.
Wan
Dec 26, 2013 10:12
  • CRIF
People fall for amazing things. If somebody falls for cockroaches, this will obviously sound strange.However,its his rational choice.
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you want to keep cockroaches as your pets?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code