Menu
Are you controlled by your mobile phone?
Sep 16, 2013 01:52
  • BBQQ
I feel that my life has been controlled by my mobile phone. When I can't find my mobile phone, I feel annoyed and nervous. When I am waiting for the public bus, I view webpages. When I am on the bus, I look at some pieces of news, chat with my friends on Wechat or browse my Weibo pages. After dinner, I lie down on the couch to play e-games a while. When I lie down my bed, I read some jokes or chat online with QQ or Wechat. When I feel sleepy, I set alarm on my mobile phone and then put it aside me.

It seems that mobile phone has been a part of my life. I can't live without my mobile phone. What about you?
Sep 16, 2013 18:55
  • NOBODY
I use my phone to send messages and sometimes call people. Maybe once in 3 months I use my phone to take a picture... That's it. I also can live without the computer or even books (if I have another person around me) I love our technological level, but think that once in a while we should turn it off and come back into the "real world".
Sep 21, 2013 04:42
  • BBQQ
Nobody,

I have already started to keep my mobile phone away from me as much as I can. I use an alarm clock instead of my mobile phone. And I put my mobile phone in the sitting room instead of the bedroom when I go to bed. I am trying to escape its control.
Sep 21, 2013 11:32
  • NOBODY
I do believe that our future lies within this technological advancements and that we should embrace it more than we do momentary. But getting away from everything is sometimes just the right thing to do.
Getting back to nature and remembering who we were and where we came from.
Sep 21, 2013 20:41
  • JIMMYB
Nobody,

I have the same idea like you. The advanced technologies will make our future life easier and more comfortable. Take TV set for example, now we can connect our mobile phones with our TV set without data lines. Wifi or bluetooth replace the data lines. We can even manipulate our TV set with our mobile phones. Thanks to the interet, we can even use our mobile phones to turn on the TV and download materials online. It's very convenient.

However, I have some worries. The connection is based on wifi or bluetooth. Some hackers can easily hack our internet and control our TV sets. It's a bit unsafe.

Anyway, everything has its pros and cons. If the advanced technologies can make our life better, why don't we give it a try?
Sep 23, 2013 07:05
  • NOBODY
I agree, but even if you don't use wifi or cable less connections. There is every time a way for hackers to get to your data. But I am not important or rich enough for anyone to try.
Sep 23, 2013 21:52
  • JIMMYB
If you are my neighbor, I can crack your wireless router password and use your free internet connection. It's very easy.

Don't be scared! It's just an assumption.
Sep 24, 2013 05:23
  • WANHU
It's not an assumption Jimmy. In China a lot of gadgets are being sold including to crack other's password such as Pirate of Caribbean, etc. People misuse today's technology.
Wan
Sep 25, 2013 00:57
  • JIMMYB
Wan,

Last year, some hackers hacked some very famous Chinese websites. Almost all users' information, accounts and passwords have leaked. I couldn't believe that one of the websites even didn't encrypt their users' password. The website owners can easily figure out every user's password.

It's good lesson to the websites. Don't ignore the hackers' abilities. It's very important to improve the website security.
Post a Reply to: Are you controlled by your mobile phone?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code