Menu
What if your upstairs neighbors throw trashes from their homes?
Jan 21, 2014 04:32
  • WANHU
The rich ones will start to search for their second home somewhere outside of China? Perhaps. I am sure the authority is doing its best to overcome this problem and we know it's easier said than done. There are so many things to learn and "share" from China as it is one of the oldest world's civilisations ever recorded.
Wan
Jan 22, 2014 03:38
  • CHERRY07
Just hope that the situation will be changed soon. I don't want to wear a gas mask every day.
Jan 28, 2014 05:02
  • WANHU
Just wear surgical mask.
Wan
Feb 7, 2014 00:52
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Just wear surgical mask.
Wan

Actually I didn't use the mask during my seven days Spring Festival Holidays. The temperature was high during the first four days and then suddenly went below 0 degree. It snowed the day before yesterday in Xian.

In fact, it was the first snow from last winter to the beginning of 2014 according to Chinese lunar calendar.
Feb 8, 2014 20:26
  • WANHU
During Spring Festival I went to Sabah for one week. Surprisingly there are a lot of mainland Chinese restaurants there. A few enchanted islands are full of foreigners, mostly from mainland China.
Wan
Mar 13, 2014 03:24
  • CHERRY07
Wan,

Those mainland Chinese people bring the locals chances of making money. But I don't know if the situation will be changed due to MH370 incident.
Mar 26, 2014 06:59
  • WANHU
Accidents and mishaps happened anywhere and everywhere, dear Cherry. It is sad to hear of the tragedy for MH370, where 238 lives were lost (as claimed) though bodies are yet to be found. Still this incident or rather tragedy doesn't hinder visitors as yesterday I received a lot of requests from Mainland nationals for their trips to Redang Island, Sipadan and other tourist attractions. At lest I would be busy for them in the months on June, July, August and September.
Wan
Apr 8, 2014 21:39
  • CHERRY07
Wan,

Good to hear that your "business" hasn't been affected. I am just waiting for the investigation result of the MH370 incident. We need to know what really happened on that flight.
May 19, 2014 20:54
  • WANHU
It's too tiring. They keep on changing itinerary. I'm giving to a local friend to guide them. After all, I am just assisting them to have nice experience in Malaysia. I need a break too. About MH370 we do not know what really happened. With uncertainty, there are also a lot of speculations and theories.
Wan
May 28, 2014 04:59
  • MARK_81
Hi guys long time no talk!

This topic oh I've got a lot to say here! lol
I once lived next door to the absolute neighbours from hell!! Just when I found the perfect house for me and my family. everything was going well but I made one mistake! I did not even try to walk around the block before buying the place to know what kinda neighbours we had!

Now this guy and his wife had 4 kids all running around everywhere totally out of control- running on the street unsupervised!, one big dog who barked for 24 hours a day and he was unleashed this was a big dog!, a dirty truck which he parked on my front lawn. they threw trash everywhere and I mean everywhere!! on my lawn on the street. and they wouldn't stop!

finally they moved away and it just so happened my best friend was looking for a new place! he made a offer and now I'm lucky to have my best friend as my neighbour! so it did work out after all
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What if your upstairs neighbors throw trashes from their homes?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code