Menu
What if your upstairs neighbors throw trashes from their homes?
Nov 30, 2013 12:25
  • WANHU
Many a time I saw many people would wait, and the proprietor provided ample chairs for them to wait. Some snacks were provided while waiting for their turn.
Wan
Dec 9, 2013 21:48
  • BBQQ
Wan,

I have been to many restaurants and few of them provide snacks and waiting chairs for their guests. I am sure that you must have heard about Hai Di Lao. It's a famous hot pot brand. When you get there, you have free snacks and drinks if there is no empty seat. Also, you can enjoy free internet surfing or manicure. They provide the best service that I have ever experienced.
Dec 13, 2013 00:17
  • WANHU
Most hot pot outlets provide this kind of service, especially in Shenzhen.
Wan
Dec 14, 2013 21:15
  • BBQQ
Wan,

I don't if they learn from Hai Di Lao. You know, Chengdu and Chongqing are famous for the hotpot. But not all hotpot restaurants provide the same service as Hai Di Lao.

PS: If you plan to taste authentic Hotpot, I suggest you visit Chongqing or Chengdu.
Dec 26, 2013 18:39
  • WANHU
Beijing is cold, dry and dirty. My throat os getting drier. I have no appetite of savouring those delicacies. I went to Beijing National Library and the service provider is not really user-friendly. My guide cum interpreter doesn't know how to relate my thought. She may understand English well but she lacks experience in understanding library jargons. Desk librarians are of no help either. They can't speak English well and asked me to use OPAC to search my needs. Tomorrow morning I will fly to Shenzhen at 0715 with a transit. I will arrive Bao'an at 1155. I have 10 days more in China.
Wan
Dec 28, 2013 21:20
  • CHERRY07
How about smog in Beijing? Was your throat dry because of the smog? It's better to wear a mask. Just several days ago, PM2.5 in Xian exceeded 750, nearly 800. Could you imagine how serious the smog was? I wore my mask everyday. Every night I came home, I found that my nose was full of dark and dirty particles. Thanks to the cold wind, the weather condition is much better now.
Dec 31, 2013 02:03
  • WANHU
I did cover my face with a muffler. Last year, in December I was in Beijing and Tianjin. The air condition not as bad as this year.
Wan
Dec 31, 2013 03:47
  • CHERRY07
The smog will frequently appear in the future. We sacrifice our environment for economic development. It's too costy.
Jan 10, 2014 10:11
  • WANHU
What causes smog in Beijing (and perhaps also Tianjin) and why other cities do not really have this problem?
Wan
Jan 21, 2014 03:32
  • CHERRY07
Wan,

Smog doesn't only visit Beijing and Tianjin. Xian, Taiyuan, Shanghai, Suzhou and other places have been attacked by the smog too. In the future, China will have another nickname "Foggy China".
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What if your upstairs neighbors throw trashes from their homes?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code