Menu
Which is the most appealing city in your eyes?
Nov 6, 2013 20:04
  • SUNNYDREAM
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 2 vote(s)
  2. 2 vote(s)
  3. 0 vote(s)
  4. 0 vote(s)
  5. 0 vote(s)
  6. 0 vote(s)
  7. 0 vote(s)
  8. 0 vote(s)
  9. 0 vote(s)
  10. 0 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
A vote for selecting top ten most appealing cities was held from July to August has revealed that Shanghai, Beijing, Tianjin, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Xiamen, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou and Qingdao the 10 most appealing cities in foreigners’ eyes. According to the sponsor China Association for International Exchange of Personnel and International Talent Monthly (a local magazine in Beijing), around 72000 foreigners have casted their votes and finally have chosen the above 10 cities.

Although Shanghai and Beijing still rank as No.1 and No.2, foreigners are dissatisfied with the air pollution and traffic jam in these two cities. Some foreigners even think Shanghai and Beijing are not livable anymore. Nanjing is not livable in foreigners’ eyes too. However, the health care and sanitary environment are praised by foreigners.
Nov 10, 2013 09:32
  • WANHU
I would always prefer Guangzhou and Shenzhen, maybe because of the foods which are almost similar to what I consume in Malaysia.
Wan
Nov 10, 2013 20:18
  • BBQQ
If I was asked to vote, I would choose Qingdao, a city with good environment.
Nov 11, 2013 04:32
  • WANHU
I have been to all those cities but Qingdao.
Wan
Nov 11, 2013 20:38
  • CHERRY07
Beijing is the first one that I will exclude from the list. The fog haze weather in Beijing is a big concern. More and more people suffer from the respiratory illness caused by the fog haze. And It's said that excessive PM 2.5 might cause miscarriage and deformity of newly born babies. Also it will have adverse effect on men's reproductive capacity.
Post a Reply to: Which is the most appealing city in your eyes?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code