Menu
A man jumps into a river to prove his love for his girlfriend
Dec 13, 2013 00:33
  • CHARLOTT
A man broke up with his girlfriend last month. However, he couldn’t forget her. Yesterday, he made an appointment with his ex-girlfriend to meet up at a bridge. When his ex-girlfriend came, he told her that he still loves her. The girl didn’t say a word. The man said “If you don’t believe me, I will jump off the bridge to prove my love for you.” Just after a few seconds after the man talked to her, he jumped into the river.

The girl was scared and asked the passers-by to help her save her ex-boyfriend. The firefighters also came and started to search for the girl’s ex-girlfriend. They failed to find him after searching for more than one hour. Everyone thought he was dead.

The man wasn’t dead actually. He is a good swimmer. Before meeting his ex-girlfriend, he drank some liquor and became drunk. After he requested his ex-girlfriend to make up, the girl didn’t say a word. Then the man jumped off the river to prove his love for the girl. When he fell into the river, he became sober. He swam to the river bank, got up and went back to his hostel.

I see there is no possibility that he will make up with his ex-girlfriend. The girl must feel that she was cheated.
Jan 21, 2014 06:00
  • WANHU
After they get married, the husband says he still loves her, to prove his love, he jumps from the building, ending a girl becomes a widow, hehe. We only live once and try to appreciate what we have by staying alive.
Wan
Jan 22, 2014 02:58
  • BBQQ
Wan,

He might have a different future. After he jumped into the river, his first girlfriend thought he was dead. Then he continued to date another girl and proved his love by jumping into the river. We really don't know how many girls he has had.
Jan 28, 2014 05:53
  • WANHU
With the present pollution, may be he can jump only once to prove his love. The second jump would be detrimental to his health.
Wan
Mar 13, 2014 03:44
  • JIMMYB
Wan,

With the present pollution, he dare not jump into the river because he can't see how deep the river is. If it is shallow, he gets himself killed.
Jul 10, 2014 01:26
GUEST71150 That only proves he is stupid. There is also no mention that the girl did not believe his love. Perhaps she ended the relationship because he is reckless and does thinks without thinking it through (such as jumping off bridges when he doesn't get his own way). He is just a silly boy.
Jul 12, 2014 16:47
  • JOYINMARCH
both stupid...
Post a Reply to: A man jumps into a river to prove his love for his girlfriend
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code